June 20, 2014

Fog

My head has been in a fog all day. And as a result I am doing my 06/19/14 post late... *sigh* I hate it when I do that. I really do. I mean it's technically not late as long as it is done before I go to bed, but that's not the point. It annoys me. And honestly it didn't even click in my head until after Master was talking about writing something. The word "writing" hit my ear and suddenly I remembered that a post was due today. I was literally just sitting there watching an older episode of Sherlock and then suddenly that hit me so I had to turn it off and come do my post. Those episodes are an hour and a half long and since it is already almost 1am it didn't make any sense to finish the episode and then do my post after the fact. Also, I don't think Master would have been too pleased had I asked if I could wait until the episode was done.

Like I said my mind is in a fog so hopefully the post makes sense.

On Master's birthday I got a little mad at my jaw. It may sound stupid to get angry at a part of your own body, but I did. I wanted to blow Him. We were watching something on TV and He was lounging around naked, just like I was. I knelt in front of Him and took His cock into my mouth. It didn't take long for my jaw to start to ache a little bit but I figured it was the angle. As a result I asked Master if He wanted to go to the bedroom.

Once we got back there He sat up on the bed, got comfortable, and then I sprawled out in between His legs which is normally the easiest position for my jaw. I did my best. When the jaw felt too bad I would pull back and lick before trying to continue. I was getting frustrated. Thankfully Master wasn't. He understands. At one point I had to stop. I wasn't going to be able to finish that way. He didn't get mad or anything, He simply told me to get on all fours.

It was great but afterward I apologized because I really did want to blow Him to completion. He told me not to worry about it. As long as He was pleased I guess it didn't really matter, but it is always annoying when my jaw doesn't want to cooperate with me.

Next topic....

A couple of days ago my mom and I had gone clothes shopping. I needed some new tank tops and was hoping to get a couple of skirts. Thankfully I was able to find some. The tank tops aren't anything special but I wanted to find a couple of skirts that I thought would please Master. They are a little above the mid thigh length. I finally showed them to Him tonight. He seemed pleased. In fact He told me to wear one in particular on Saturday.

We are going to His mother's house for dinner. She wants us to come over to celebrate Master's birthday that just passed. Like I said in the last post we already know we're going to be grilled some more about this whole moving business. Never mind we have no idea when it is going to happen.

Anyway...

The reason why Master wants me to wear the skirt is two fold. The first reason is because He likes the look of it on me. The second reason is because He knows it'll annoy the hell out of His mother. She doesn't really like me. She says she does and puts on the act but we both know that she likes certain things about me but others.. not so much. She doesn't like how much I swear, that I'm not a "lady", that I have a very what she would call "blue collar" attitude. Basically she doesn't like the fact that I'm not more like her. One big thing she has a problem with are all of my tattoos and my body. She always tells me I'm too skinny and that I look unhealthy. She tells me that I need more "meat on my bones".

The way she talks about it you would think I was a walking skeleton with skin clinging to me. That is not the case.

So when I dress up a little bit and you can see my figure a bit more than my usual t-shirt and jeans it annoys her. You can see it in her eyes. Master says that she says things like that because she is jealous. That may sound so very stupid but she cuts down on me for it so much and in such a way that if any other woman was doing it the first thought that would pop into your head is snarky jealousy.

Now granted, she is my mother-in-law but that doesn't make it any less apparent. And I honestly don't think it's age related. I'm 30 years younger than she is. But I do not believe that age is the issue at hand. I think it's just that I dare to wear such things. How horrible of me! I'm not dressing inappropriately. I don't have my ass or tits hanging out or anything. It's just not lady like. Her term of lady like is basically having on an ankle length skirt/dress or slacks.

And sometimes Master just likes to piss His mother off.

No comments:

Post a Comment