June 21, 2014

Better Than Expected

We went down to my mother-in-law's house today. We didn't have to be there until 5:30pm so most of the day was spent relaxing. But around 4pm I asked Master if it would be okay for me to put on some eyeliner since I would be somewhat dressing up today. He said that would be fine. I'm not sure why I wanted to, but I did. He just told me not to go overboard with it. By that He means that I should just put on regular eyeliner and not do the little wings off the side like I do sometimes.

I did that and it took me a little longer than I thought it would so I'm glad that I started doing it earlier than I was planning to. I don't normally wear make-up so when I do sometimes it takes me a little while.

Once that was done I went into the bedroom and put on the skirt that Master wanted me to wear. I also put on one of my new tank tops. It is very form fitting so I thought that would please Him. When I came out into the living room He said that I looked very nice. I asked Him if wearing sandals instead of heels was okay and He said that would be fine.

Once I slipped my sandals on we headed out the door.

We didn't do a lot when we go there. There was a couple of conversations regarding my grandfather and the house my dad wants us to take over, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. She was actually pretty polite about it and the questions she asked didn't come off as snarky or anything. I think all the questions Master answered for her via e-mail helped a lot though. I think if that hadn't happened today would have been more like an interrogation than a visit.

I remember at one point Master and I had to go downstairs to get some soda. His mother and her husband stayed upstairs in the kitchen. As I was walked back up the stairs, which are blocked by a half wall, Master lifted up my skirt and held it there for a little while as I continued to walk. He also grabbed my ass in a playful way. But as we got to the top of the stairs I started playfully shooing His hands away. *laughs*

Dinner was good and Master seemed very pleased with how I looked today. I'm glad that I looked nice for Him. It was a lot cooler out today than I thought it was going to be and my mother-in-law had her A/C on full blast so I was a bit chilled but it wasn't too uncomfortable.

We got home later than we intended. As soon as we got home I had to change and then take the dog out. There was no way I was taking the dog outside while wearing a short skirt and sandals.

Now we are just enjoying the rest of our evening. So basically as a wrap up, today went a lot better than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment