December 5, 2013

1,689

Okay, so a quick explanation on the blog post title. When I logged in to do my post for the night I see what I always see. But for some reason my eyes stopped on the number of posts I've done on this blog.

It is 1,688. Which makes this post number 1,689. Holy shit. And what's funny about that is that when I moved this blog here I could only transfer my blog posts from as far back as 2009. That means that two years worth of blog posts aren't even here. I have no idea how many more posts that would have been. I didn't blog as faithfully back then as Master didn't require it. Right now He has it to where I do a blog post every other night rather than every single day like I usually do.

So let's go through some more statistics here. According to the blog counter there have been 549,747 hits as of right this very second. That is amazing! And that's only since I put the blog counter up. I would say for a good two years I didn't have a blog counter at all. As a result, I have no idea of the real total. But still, that's damn amazing.

The top five places that my "fans" are located as far as the past month goes:
  1.  United States of America
  2. Russia
  3. Germany
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Canada
I don't know why I find this so fascinating tonight. It's odd how when I first logged on I had no idea what I was going to write about as I am rather brain dead at the moment due to a really long day at work.

But when I see the number of posts I all of a sudden go on a statistics frenzy.

Blogger tracks all of that. Hell, it even shows me what the most popular web browsers are used when viewing my blog. It's not like I know who is looking. It's nothing like that so please don't let that "scare" you off of reading here. It's this way with all blogs on Blogger. It's just general and vague statistics.

I'm so happy that so many people from all over enjoy coming here and do so repeatedly. I'll admit that I get curious about what the most popular posts are from time to time. I tried just adding the direct widget, but I don't like the size of the text on it and I can't figure out how to alter that. I want it to be like my recent posts where it shows the thumbnail and a small snippet of the post. The snippet portion is the one with the text size issue. I may try again at a later time to see if I can fix it. But for now, I removed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment