December 29, 2013

Claw Marks

We didn't go to bed until a little after 3am last night. And once we did go to bed we had incredibly hot sex.

He played with my tits, which is a sure fire way of getting me revved up. My nipples have always been sensitive and since I've had them pierced they have been even more sensitive, in a good way. I love my piercings. He would squeeze my tits and flick His tongue against my piercings. They are horseshoe jewelry so it feels amazing when He does that. When He switched to tormenting my right tit with His mouth He used His free hand to continue playing with my left one. I was completely lost in the sensations. When He stopped and knelt up I gasped. He told me to slide up, which I of course did. He settled in between my legs and lapped,, sucked, and flicked His tongue all over my pussy.

And when He dipped His fingers into me and pressed His fingers against my g-spot while rolling my clit with His tongue it didn't take long for me to be flooded with warmth and endorphins. I was completely out of breath when He was done and I was overly sensitive. All He had to do was breath on my clit and I was flinching and trying to back away.

He knelt up and told me He would let me catch my breath, as long as I could breathe with a mouthful of cock. I giggled and quickly moved into position. He gathered my hair in His hands and I alternated between slow and fast. Sometimes I would "hug" the underside of His cock with the length of my tongue. That always gets a moan out of Him. Towards the end I pulled back, letting His cock slip out, and focused on just using my tongue to please Him.

He told me to get onto my back after a while. I think I was a little eager to do so, as He chuckled at me when I moved so quickly.

We never do just a normal missionary position. There always has to be a little something different. Whether it's the way He positions His hips or I raise one leg up. Sometimes He'll rotate His hips while He's fucking me, which is what He did this time. After allowing me to cum He knelt up and bounced meoff of His cock while I raised my arms above my head and crossed my wrists. I know that He loves seeing me to do that and loves the way my tits bounce.

Eventually He just placed my ankles up and over His shoulders and leaned forward, essentially bending me in half. (Thankfully I'm still flexible as hell. Hopefully that will continue to be the case as He loves bending me like a pretzel.)

He started to rotate His hips again but it was different this time. He would rotate His hips while pulling out a little further than usual before slamming His cock back into me. This made it so His cock was constantly hitting my pussy at a different angle. Delicious.

He ordered me to cum one last time, which seemed to have triggered His own. He already had a grip on the bed above my head. And when He came He clawed the bed, leaning on me more so He wouldn't lose balance.

Afterward I was kind of giggling at Him saying that He must have gotten off rather hard. He said, "Like you couldn't tell?"

Well yes I could, in a few ways. First it was the way His cock was throbbing as He filled me. Another was the way He was growling. And last but not least it was the fact that He leaned forward even more to get deeper inside me while clawing the bed. I again teased Him that I was surprised that our bedsheets were still intact. From the sound of it I could have sworn there would be claw marks shredding the sheet into pieces.

I know I've been surprised sometimes when I do that and the sheets were still in one piece.

I find it incredibly sexy when that happens. You know you've made your lover get off pretty damn hard when they claw at the bed like that.

1 comment: