December 19, 2013

One Track Mind

Master was picking on me the other day. We were messaging back and forth while I was on my lunch break and I was apologizing for falling asleep on the couch the night before.

I know I don't need to apologize for such things. It's not like He gets mad at me or anything. I'm actually the one that gets mad about it because I don't have a lot of time with Him during the work week, so when I get it I want to enjoy it as much as possible. Falling asleep on the couch of course takes some of that away. But He said what He always says. "Babe, you were tired and you need your sleep." I haven't been sleeping very well. Well, actually that's not entirely true. When I go to bed lately, for the most part, I fall asleep almost instantly and I hardly wake up throughout the night. What I mean when I say I haven't been sleeping well is that it doesn't seem to be enough. I'll get five hours of sleep a night normally.

Not bad. Not great but not bad. Things have been so fucked up at work it's just wearing me the fuck out mentally. And when I get tired mentally my body wants to shut down. And that's when I start doing shit like falling asleep on the couch.

After I was done needlessly apologizing He asked me why I was so upset about it aside from the fact that I wanted to stay up and spend more time with Him. I was very honest. I believe it went a little something like this, "Because I'd like to be awake enough to fuck."

Yeah. A bit blunt I know. But that's how I am.

He "laughed" and said, "I thought guys were supposed to be the ones with the one track minds?"

Fuck that! Guys don't get to have all the fun damnit.

He was just making fun of me though. I have a high sex drive. I know this. He knows this. And I'm rather proud of it actually. Plus, I don't hear Him bitching.. so it's all good.

Over the weekend we got some great sex in but it's just annoying me that lately we haven't been fucking during the work week. I know it's mainly because I've been so exhausted to the point that even if I am awake and all that I probably won't be as active as I normally am during sex.

He also worries about me and part of that concern is making sure I get as much sleep as I can when I'm like this. I understand it and I appreciate it, but I still want to get dick. *laughs*

1 comment:

  1. lol...Good to see a girl who ask for dick when she wants it. Enjoy dick and the holiday.
    SirMike

    ReplyDelete