December 7, 2013

Nothing To See Here

This sucks. I'm down to only blogging once every other day, rather than every day, and  yet tonight I can't think of a fucking thing to write about. I want to keep this blog on track with what it's about. I mean yeah I'll still do posts about other things rather than our dynamic but I'm trying to keep those down to a minimum. There hasn't been anything kinky going on. The dynamic is as it should be.

And even if I did write about something off topic so to speak, I don't have anything to write about either. I could do a "I did this and then I did that" type post but that is just pointless and it wouldn't involve anything interesting anyway.

All I've been doing is going to work, putting overtime in, coming home and relaxing a bit just waiting for the weekend. This week was my half day week so I got out early on Friday. But between yesterday and today there really isn't anything special. I did some present shopping and regular errands type shit but other than that. *shrugs* Aside from presents we picked up a couple of new movies on DVD and have watched them both already.

We only have one good TV show series on Netflix that we haven't finished yet and the rest are movies or TV shows that we have already watched. Otherwise we'd have to go searching for new stuff.

So, like I said, there isn't a damn thing going on that is worth blogging about.

It's not like I'm bored. I've been enjoying the down time. It's just not blog worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment