December 11, 2013

Painted Nails

I've never been a girly girl. Never. Yes, I can wear heels. But I don't see that as girly. Maybe because of the kind of heels I like. *shrugs* Black, high, and at least somewhat comfortable.

Since I was a little kid I've been seen as a tom boy. I hated wearing dresses when I was a kid. I preferred to be comfortable. I don't mind dresses now, depending on what it is. I mean come on now, I wore a black dress for our wedding. Yes, I love the color (or lack there of) black. Black, gray, dark blue, dark red, and dark purple. They all flow together pretty well. And that is the majority of my wardrobe. There are a few exceptions of course.

Anyway, my point is that as much as I'm not a girly girl I love having painted nails. I almost always have my toenails painted. This went through my mind because while I was taking my shower tonight, I looked down and it actually looked weird to me because I don't have any nail polish on my toenails. None. I don't know why it looked weird, it just did.

The funny thing is that Master told me a long time ago that I'm the first woman He's dated (we were just dating at the time) that paints their toenails. That surprised me.

I love having my fingernails painted too, but they chip so damn easily! It gets frustrating. They will look awesome for a few days and then it starts to chip away.

My toenails don't do that. They stay painted until I take it off. No chipping. So most of the time I'll walk around with just my toenails painted and no nail polish on my fingernails. I'm sure to some people, if they saw my feet, would think it looked stupid. But I like it. Master doesn't seem to mind either. There have been plenty of times where I'll sit on the couch and paint my toenails without putting any on my fingernails. He just tells me it looks nice.

He doesn't really care honestly. I mean I think He likes it but I don't think He cares whether they are painted or not. That doesn't stop me from asking if He likes the color. Or I'll pull out two or three different colors and ask Him to pick one out. He never gets irritated with me when I do that. It doesn't happen frequently but you would think He would just roll His eyes. But He doesn't. He'll take a look at each of them and then take the one He wants into His hand long enough for me to put the other ones down.

I did have acrylic nails a couple of times. Just the fingernails. I've never had anyone give me a pedicure. I would probably kick them in the head. I have very ticklish feet.

I liked the acrylic nails for a while. Master said they looked nice but didn't really care for them. Not because of the cost but because He prefers me being natural. Nail polish, a little eyeliner, and a little lipstick is fine. Anything outside of that? Yeah... not so much.

I'm not going to paint my toenails tonight though. I'm feeling extremely lazy. I'll probably paint them this weekend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment