December 9, 2013

Rough Day

Master and I both had a pretty rough day. His was partially because He only had two hours of sleep and partially because it was a lot of a hurry up and wait circle jerk circus.

I also did not get a whole lot of sleep. I went to bed at my usual time but that doesn't mean I actually slept. It was a lot of tossing and turning. Some of it was staring at the clock and wondering why the hell I wasn't asleep yet.

I finally fell asleep shortly before Master came to bed. So I had been laying there for about 3 1/2 hours without being able to sleep. Getting the car out of the snow was also fun. It stopped snowing at some point last night. But the car needed a lot of scraping off and also took a little longer to warm up. It also sucked that the fuckers who plow the parking lot always decide to dump all of the damn snow right in front of parking spaces whether there is a car there or not.

Sometimes I really can't believe we pay this much in rent and it seems like the landlords become cheaper and cheaper with the vendors they hire. It's especially apparent in the winter when the salting of the sidewalks is mainly left to the tenants and the plows don't come and do the drive way and parking lot until late at night or, sometimes, not at all.

By the time we both got home we both looked like we were going to pass out. After dinner though I'm actually more awake than I thought I would be. I know I still look drained as hell and probably a little pale. But I'm awake. Blah. But awake.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog the other day--I'm really enjoying it! Congrats on 1689 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like reading here. :)

    ReplyDelete