April 30, 2012

Frisky

I remembered something yesterday while Master and I were going through our mostly lazy day. I had forgotten how frisky Master gets after we have anal sex. Don't get me wrong, He loves coping feels and smacking me on the ass, etc. It's not like He doesn't do such things normally, but there is a definite upswing. It just becomes more apparent I guess. And apparently, now that I have realized how intense an orgasm can be during anal sex I stepped it up a notch as well.

For most of the day we were making small little comments, kind of like flirting but dirtier. He would slap me on the ass, I would grab His crotch, etc. At one point I was in the kitchen wearing one of His long sleeve jean shirts because I was chilled. I was standing at the counter grabbing something from one of the shelves. He came up behind me, grabbed my hips and rubbed His crotch against my ass. I giggled and pushed back.

Like I said, we can be like that normally but yesterday there was quite a bit more of it than usual.

He took me to the bedroom about mid afternoon. The sex was fucking amazing. We relaxed and joked around in the living room after that. As the night went on, after I had taken my medication, I started to wind down a bit. I was starting to get a little sleepy and was about to doze off on the couch. After all I had to get up to go to work in the morning, so I figured sleeping earlier than usual was okay.

Master had other plans. *smirks* He told me He was going to tuck me in. I protested a little bit until it finally dawned on me that He wasn't saying I had to go to bed right away. I know, I said I was tired and winding down but I wanted to stay by Him in the living room if I was going to sleep. So when He first said tuck me in I protested because I wanted to be by Him. But hey, fucking is better!

He was quite rough with me. My ass was of course still sore but in a way that it was more like a nice reminder rather than an "ow... ow....ow.." That lube works wonders!

After allowing me to cum several times He put me on my stomach and pinned my arms down while hooking His legs under mine so I literally couldn't move. This position means one thing and one thing only, I will not be getting off any longer. It may sound weird that we have a position like that, but we do.

He refers to this position as Him using me as a masturbation toy. As He was fucking me hard, deep and unforgiving He told me that He was going to use me to masturbate to the thought of one day fucking my ass (literally) while in that position. That made me both nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because I have a feeling that is going to take some getting used to and I'm not sure how my body is going to react the first time and excited because I'm already in toy mode in that position so add anal to the mix and yeah, deep sub space to say the least. I become really, really submissive before, during and after anal sex. I'm not sure why. I have a feeling it has something to do with it being a completely different sort of intimacy and also it is a service I know He absolutely loves and desires. To me it is one of the most ultimate forms of submission. I sometimes wonder if He do views that in the same light I do. I've never really asked.

But as He's fucking me and growling such things in my ear I'm mentally getting off on it. (I would be literally getting off I was allowed to... but that as well is something that mentally gets me off..) As a result I start talking dirty to Him as well. It's not that I don't ever do that but it is somewhat of a rariety beyond the "Master" ... "Please Daddy"... "Oh my God!"

So I started telling Him how I loved the feeling of His thick cock stretching my tight asshole. I told Him how much I had enjoyed it. That threw Him over the edge and He came inside my pussy and laid on top of me for a little while.

I was then actually tucked in and told to go to bed.

Thoughts of this weekend and the different intensities of the sex we had ran through my head all day. It's a great thing to have running through your mind while you're stuck at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment