April 2, 2012

The Smallest Things

You know how after you've spent quite a few years with someone you kind of take advantage of the little things, and then out of no where they slap you in the face and you remember why you love that one little thing about the other person so much? Yeah, I had one of those experiences today.

I decided to get out of work a couple of hours early. I'm not totally caught up but I was having one of those days where I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Plus, Wednesday and Thursday I can come and go as I please since I'll be taking the car to work anyway.

That's not the point obviously, just an explanation as to how this one small thing slapped me in the face as I explained above.

Master came to pick me up. We have to hop on the interstate to get from my job to home. Well we don't have to but it cuts the drive time significantly.

So we're getting onto the interstate and we have some kick ass Disturbed cranked up and we're just driving along. Master normally drives when we're both in the car. It's very rare that I drive. So I'm sitting there in the passenger seat and I'm grooving to the tunes when I just happen to look over at Master. He has one hand on the steering wheel with His arm relaxed as He's maneuvering the car. He's got His head moving to the music and He's softly singing along. He had His sunglasses on, a Disturbed t-shirt and a pair of jeans with His boots on. He just looked so damn hot.

I don't know why but I love the way He drives. The way He's so relaxed yet confident. The way He bops His head and moves His left foot in time with the music.

After that one small thing just hit me out of no where I couldn't stop glancing at Him and smiling to myself. When we're just cruising along I just find it a turn on to watch Him drive. I know, I'm weird.

I even made sure to comment on it when we got home. He just smiled at me. I was waiting for the "You're a sick bitch" comment that He loves using. But ya see, I'm His sick bitch so that's alright. He didn't use it this time much to my amazement. But He had that knowing smile slapped on His face which made me laugh.

So we walked up the path to our apartment and I always walk behind Him unless there is some odd reason where I have to walk in front of Him. He held my hand for a little while and when He let go and I slid into my designated stop I couldn't help it, I just had to take a quick grab at His ass. (He's got a great ass.) He turned His head, smirked and shooed my hand away.

I love that even though we've been together for damn near a decade we can still experience those little moments. I also love that we still hold hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment