April 12, 2012

500,000

Well, I've been blogging for about five years now. Some where around there. I know that I started either right before or right after we got married. I know that the dates on the blog don't add up but that's because when I moved the blog the file size was too large to transfer it all. So I had to cut some of it off. I decided cutting off the older stuff was smarter, obviously. It sucks that I was only able to transfer from 2009 forward though. Oh well, I'm glad I moved the blog.

Well, yesterday, at some point, my blog counter (which is carried over from my original blog site) hit 500,000 visitors! Half a million! That's so fucking awesome! I know some of you have been reading me for a very, very long time. And I appreciate that you keep coming back. I really do. I'm glad that you enjoy reading about my weird life and crazy ramblings. *grins*

I also know that some of you are newer to reading my blog. And I appreciate you all stopping by as well!

There is a change coming though. It's not bad. It's not horrible or anything like that.

Master and I have been talking. My asking to be able to skip posts has been rising lately. Partly due to me being worn out and partly due to the fact that I don't know what to write about. But since the rule was that I had to post every night I did my best to do so. As a result, some of my posts were really fucking short because I just couldn't think of anything.

So, Master has authorized me to post every other day rather than every single day. So I'm not going anywhere, I just won't be posting every day. I'll be posting every other day. Now, of course, if I have something to say or I just feel like blogging I can do as many posts as I want. It's not like I'm restricted to just posting every other day. It's just I have the option of only posting every other day. But whether I post every day or not, I still hope you guys will continue to come by and visit.

2 comments:

  1. Super cool! i saw you were getting close! That's pretty monumental! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it when it happened honestly.. lol

    ReplyDelete