February 17, 2014

All Three

This past weekend was absolutely incredible. Sex, sex, and more sex! That will always make it an amazing weekend. *winks*

Saturday it started with morning sex. I woke up quite a bit earlier than He did. But sometime around 11am I decided to go wake Him up. I quietly climbed into bed next to Him and cuddled up to Him. I tried to reach down to His cock but because of the way He was laying it was pretty much impossible. But the movement was enough to wake Him up. Once He was awake He turned over onto His back and as He did so He raised the arm that was facing me so I could cuddle in next to Him and rest my head on His shoulder. Once I was comfortable He nuzzled the top of my head and I snaked my hand down and started stroking His dick. He moaned a little bit and as His cock grew the more He nuzzled and kissed the top of my head.

He asked me what I would prefer position wise. Sometimes He'll ask me and other times He'll just move me like I'm a rag doll until I'm in the position He wants me to be in. I thought about it for a little while, but I never stopped stroking Him and teasing Him. I figured that since it wasn't so cold out we wouldn't have to keep under covers for morning sex, like we have been for a while. So I asked if I could get on all fours.

It was a morning quickie but that didn't stop Him for forcing me to cum three times. Afterward we collapsed onto the bed again, cuddling a little bit more before forcing ourselves to get out of bed and start the day.

Later that night we fucked again. This time He told me right off that He wanted to make me hurt. He played with my tits for a while before eating me out. After I got off He continued to very, very gently run His tongue across my clit. I know damn well why He did that. He knows that I get extremely sensitive. And if I'm sensitive it's even easier for Him to make me extremely sore.

At one point, once I was even more sensitive He grabbed one of His pillows and had me lay on my stomach after He propped my hips up with His pillow. He talked dirty almost the entire time. *purrs* He told me that His pillow would smell like my pussy and He would be able to enjoy it all night as He slept. After a few more highly intense orgasms He used me as His sex toy.

Afterward He told me to clean Him off. So I scooted down the bed and started slowly licking the underside of His cock before taking it into my mouth. My oral fixation suddenly kicked into overdrive and I just didn't want to stop. So I didn't. I knew that if He wanted me to stop all He would do is either say so or He would grab my hair and pull me off of it.

But He didn't. He allowed me to continue. I couldn't really decide what I wanted to do more, so I changed it up every now and again. I would move my mouth up and down His cock, then switch to just licking His dick and balls. There were points where all I did was hold His dick in my mouth. I didn't move at all. I kept my tongue still. I'm not sure what gets Him off about it but all I feel every time I do it is His dick throbbing and if I have to swallow suddenly or readjust my jaw He moans. I love hearing Him moan. It was more like cock worship than a blowjob.

It's so fucking hot. He became fully erect again and I crawled up and started riding Him. I knew I was sore and I knew I was sensitive but I really, really needed Him inside of me again. I got off twice before I had to stop. It had become too much. My nerve endings were raw. So He told me to rest my head just above His hips and He would tell me when to put my mouth on the head of His dick. He started jerking off and I watched and would rub just behind His balls every now and then. In a very deep and graveled voice He simply said, "Mouth". I dipped my head down just a little and sucked on the head as He shot His cum into my mouth.


Yesterday I had asked if we could try anal sex. He of course readily agreed. So as the day went on we just relaxed and enjoyed quality time together.

When it got closer to my bedtime I asked if we could go fool around. As soon as we got into bed He asked me what I was up for. That's His way of asking if I still wanted to try. When it comes to anal sex He doesn't really push it. Not because He can't but because He chooses not to be. He wants me to enjoy it just as much as He does. So He doesn't force the issue since I'm not always able to without it hurting quite a bit.

So I said everything. He started off by having me put my mouth to good use. Then He got me on all fours and slowly pushed His cock into my pussy. I was still very sore from Saturday but it felt incredibly good. He got me off several times. When I was ready I grabbed the lube and my vibrator. He lubed us both up and I put the vibrator on it's lowest setting and put it against my clit. That always seems to make it so much easier for some reason.

And I was able to take His cock into my ass with almost no pain at all. It pinched a little bit at first so I asked if He would put a little more lube on the top of His dick. Thankfully we keep the lube very handy so it wasn't a problem at all. I got off hard. My entire body lit up. He called me a good girl several times. I don't know why that makes me swoon but it does. Every single time He says it.

He had to tell me to hush because I couldn't stop moaning and only got louder. I look forward to the day that we don't have to worry about such things anymore. It's not that He doesn't love hearing me moan and whimper and beg. It's just the fact that our apartment walls are thin and we don't need people calling the cops because they think someone is being murdered. *laughs*

I did end up saying that since it had been so long since we had anal sex that I wasn't sure how long my body would "allow" it. He said He understood. He fucked my ass rougher and faster. I did my best to not get too loud. I begged for His cum. That only made Him fuck me harder, sending me into another mind blowing orgasm.

After He filled my ass with His cum He was as out of it as I was. He slowly pulled out and immediately went into the bathroom to clean up. I was shaking. Every time we have anal sex my entire body starts shaking. Not from pain or anything like that. I think it's because my body feels so overwhelmed, in a very delicious way. Once He was done I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up as well.

When I got out of the bathroom I noticed that the bedroom light was still on. So I took a peek and Master was sitting on the bed with a very spaced out look on His face that only meant He was deeply satisfied and pleased. I asked if something was wrong. He said no and told me to come onto the bed and lay down. The way He was sitting I knew what He wanted me to do. I got comfortable on the bed and rested my head on His lap. He wrapped His arms around me. It was wonderful aftercare. Sometimes He gives that to me after anal sex and sometimes He doesn't. But this time He did and I greatly appreciated it. He held me like that for almost 20 minutes.

So, this past weekend I got a shot of His cum and each of my holes. And today I woke up elated and sore every where. It hurt to sit down, but in a very good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment