February 6, 2014

Back Burner

Well, it appears that I did not catch Master's head cold. Thankfully. Master continues to yo-yo. One day He'll feel fine and then the next He feels like death warmed over. Today He seems a little better. He's not coughing or sneezing as much and He hasn't been sucking on cough drops like they are going out of style. Hopefully He'll be completely over it soon.

Another draw back about either of us being sick is that other things suffer. Such as sex. When one or both of us are not feeling well, whether it is due to sinuses or a cold, sex is placed on the back burner for obvious reasons.

Here's hoping that will change over the weekend. I know that we are both a bit pent up but just haven't been feeling up to it.

Tonight while Master was giving me a back rub He did tell me that I still have bite marks on my right shoulder. I can't feel them anymore but apparently they are still rather visible. Which is awesome! I love it when the marks are still there after a long time.

Sometimes they stay with me for quite a while and then other times they fade rather quickly. I'm always a bit disappointed when they fade quickly. It's not from Master's lack of trying to mark me that's for damn sure. It's just that my skin apparently is rather random on how it's going to react.

It's so stupid. I'll be taking a shower and see a bruise that I have absolutely no idea how it got there but then I'll get chewed on by Master and it'll be gone within a day or two.

It wasn't always like that. When I was younger they stayed for a long time each and every time. I have no idea if it's age related but it's just something that I noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment