February 2, 2014

Tight Grip

While we were fucking last night I was on my stomach and He was resting on top of me when He grabbed one of my hips and rolled onto His side, pulling me with Him.

He wrapped His one leg over both of mine, keeping a firm grip on my hip. His other arm was across my chest and holding my back against His upper body. He rotated His hips and I did my best to try and buck back. It's not always easy in that position. Also, it seemed like He didn't really want me to move because His grip on my hip became tighter, so that He remained balls deep in me while He rotated His hips.

So I stopped moving for a while. I didn't really want to talk but I also wanted His hand around my throat. So I slowly reached down and gently grabbed the hand He had on my hips and pulled a little bit. He has told me that if I want something I am always allowed to ask in one form or another and He'll decide whether or not it's going to happen.

He had apparently decided that He was going to allow it because I was able to continue gently pulling His arm up before sliding my hand up to His as it got closer to my neck. I let go as soon as He took a grip on my throat and started choking me.

Not hard. Just a little bit of pressure at first. I wanted it a little tighter so I pressed on His hand a little bit and the grip became tighter. His thrusting became faster and more insistent. I arched my back just enough so that my clit was resting on His balls and getting massaged by them with every move He made.

The grip He had on my throat became even stronger as He got closer to getting off. It is one of the kinks that turns us both on a lot. Choking and biting are the key ones. He ordered me to cum with Him. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment