August 14, 2014

Tired But Can't Sleep

I am so tired right now but I just can't seem to fall asleep. When Master went to bed a little bit before 3:30am I went to bed with Him. I was just about to doze off shortly after we climbed into bed when all of a sudden I had a muscle spasm right along the left side of my rib cage. So I attempted to get more comfortable. I did for a moment but then it happened again.

I was trying to not wake Him and as a result I tried to lay as still as possible. But hey, lets face it... it's not easy to get comfortable or fall asleep when your body is messing with you. Once the rib muscle spasms finally stopped I again was about to drift off when I had another muscle spasm directly under my right shoulder blade. What the fuck?! *sigh* From there my leg started to hurt and I just couldn't get comfortable.

My stomach was bothering me most of the night and I finally got it to chill out about a hour before we went to bed. Then all of a sudden this starts to happen. I really, really didn't want to wake Him and yet I just couldn't get comfortable due to all of that going on. So I finally just gently and slowly got out of bed. Once I got out here to the living room I took a benadryl to see if that will knock me out enough to fall asleep in a little while. I would take another tylenol but I took one right before bed and I don't want to risk upsetting my stomach again by taking another one. After all my stomach was so bad earlier that I actually ended up buying a Sprite 20oz to see if that helped and I hate Sprite.

Master and I had gone out to my Grandpa's house today to help get most of the garbage put into a dumpster. Tomorrow we'll be going back again to help set up for the estate sale. The estate sale is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Since we had major car repairs last week and still need to get the rear brakes done, which my father will be doing sometime next week, we are trying to keep the wear and tear on the car to the bare minimum. So tomorrow after we are done out at my grandfather's with the setting up of things Master will be dropping me off at my mother's. He will then go home and to take care of the animals and I will be spending Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night down there. Master will have the car up here and I'll be borrowing my brother's car while I'm down there to get back and forth to Grandpa's from my mother's for the estate sale. Master will come down for the last day of the estate sale, which is Sunday, to help out and also pick me up to take me home.

It's going to suck royally but it's better than running our car into the ground even more and taking an even bigger toll on the brakes that need to be done asap. Not to mention risking needing even more car repairs that we just simply cannot afford. Hell we couldn't afford the ones done last week but we didn't really have a choice given how dangerous it would have been to continue driving the car without them.

I'll be glad once all of this estate sale shit is done and over with. I'm more than over with going out to Grandpa's house. It's weird and uncomfortable but I promised my father that I would do it so I am.

We are both just stressed out to levels I didn't think were possible and it's taking a toll on our bodies. I carry all of my stress in my shoulders and lower back which isn't helping the other parts of my body since they are trying to compensate for my trying to be more comfortable and get some relief on my shoulders and lower back.

Okay, I'm going to give this whole trying to sleep thing another shot since I have to be up in five and a half hours and I have absolutely no idea how long of a day tomorrow is going to be.

2 comments:

  1. fuck me you too are having it hard atm...really hope it gets better, sending good thoughts your way

    ReplyDelete