August 5, 2014

Taking A Toll

Yet another week of helping family. We went out to Grandpa's today and will be going back again tomorrow. They want to have the estate sale next weekend, and I am hoping that they don't push it off.... again..... There just seems to be so much to do yet. Most of today was spent with my Master and my uncle taking scrap metal to cash it in. They didn't get a lot for it. Meanwhile my father and I were inside pricing things. Well, at least starting to. I had to keep pushing my dad. He would start out fine and then suddenly find something he wants to look through and then I'm standing there waiting for him to finish. I can't price things on my own and I also cannot move anything on my own as I don't know where they want things to go. After the second time of that happening I finally just starting walking around and saying, "What do you want this priced as Dad?" That way I could continue doing what needed to be done while he rummaged through whatever he was looking at. Thankfully he didn't get pissy with me about it. He knows I'm only trying to help but my father isn't exactly the kind of person who likes to be rushed either.

At about 4:30pm or so we all sat outside and after about 15 minutes I asked if we were doing anything else today and once they said no I said we had to go. Master looked grateful. *laughs*

Hopefully we get a lot more done tomorrow. The biggest problem is that there is so much that needs to go into the trash but they want to rent a dumpster rather than putting it all out on the curb. County garbage pickup doesn't work like it does in the city. So it is just set aside and then we have to move around it to get to the things that are being sold. They are selling some really petty shit if you ask me. But hey, it's not up to me... So.... Whatever.

Now that we are home and somewhat relaxing I am very sore and tired. Master says we'll exchange back rubs tonight. Yay!

I've been napping almost every day on the couch. I go to bed normally at about the same time lately but I don't sleep well at all and then I take a nap on the couch. Lately when I'm sleeping it's not like being fully asleep. It's more of that half asleep in and out type thing. I have made sure that I don't take naps on the couch a couple of times but it doesn't do any good. I still don't sleep for shit and I just feel worse the next day. Sometimes the naps are for about an hour and other times it's two hours. Master almost never wakes me up from them. He normally just lets me wake up on my own.

All this stress and emotional shit isn't helping. The stress is just more of the same as is the emotional baggage. There is nothing new what so ever on it. It just seems that the longer it is dragged out the more of a toll it is taking on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment