January 13, 2015

Thoughts & Ideas

Have you ever had sex where you start to feel like you're going to fall off the bed but you don't say anything because it feels amazing and also, you know that you aren't actually going to fall off the bed? I did a couple of nights ago. It has happened in the past. Our bed isn't pushed up against anything. At our old place my side of the bed was pushed up against the wall. Where we are now though, it's not.

So the other night Master and I are fucking and at one point both of my feet got tangled up in the sheet and comforter, which was actually kind of amusing because I knew that if I tried to just yank them out I would end up either kneeing Master in the stomach or kicking Him. Either way it wasn't a good thing. But Master was attempting to move my legs so finally I just said, "Master... the blanket..."

He chuckled and unwrapped both of my feet before continuing to move my legs to where He wanted them.

A few orgasms later and Master had me laying on my stomach with one leg straight back underneath Him and my other leg bent at the knee with His knee pushing at the back of mine. We were very, very close to the edge of the bed. Well, not all of us but both of our knees and my one hand were. He scooted me back once but as we continued our knees became very close to the edge of the bed once more. I didn't care because I knew I wasn't going to fall and apparently He didn't care either because He kept going.

The sex was amazing, don't get me wrong, but it is always kind of amusing to look back on that kind of stuff.

In other, non-kink related news....

I was discussing my paracord with Master and I wanted to know what He thought about me trying to sell them online. I would take custom orders through a website I made and would charge my normal rate along with shipping. I have only been selling them locally and while it is going well, it still isn't much of an income. I figured that maybe if I offered shipping I would make more. What I have been doing, since it is local, is meeting up with people in person.

Master thought it was a pretty cool idea. There is no telling if it will actually take off or not but hey, it's worth a shot. It's not going to cost me any money to at least try. After all, it wouldn't be a typical eCommerce site because everything I make is a custom order. It would just be a form they would fill out and it would shoot me an e-mail with it.

I started to build a website last night for it but ended up hating the service it was under, so I deleted it. I made another one today but again I didn't like the service it was under so I deleted that one as well. As a result, I think I'm just going to make one on Blogger and call it done. Like I said, it doesn't have to be an eCommerce site so where I put it doesn't really matter. The problem is getting it to where I'm happy with it. *sigh* Oh well. It gives me something to do in addition to making the paracord items that people order from me locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment