January 3, 2015

Red

Yes, I know that this post is a day late. Honestly the days have been blurring together one after another. I apologized to Master about it and explained why I had totally spaced about it. He forgave me. It has been a very long time where I have just flat out forgotten to do a blog post. There have been times where I have asked to skip or push off a post but that is completely different then just spacing out on it. I'm glad that He forgave me and that I'm not in trouble because of it.

I have created a page for my paracord items. :) It's on a social network site and under my real name so I won't be putting a link to it here. But honestly I am very proud of myself because of it. Well, because of how many compliments I get over my work but also because of the fact that they are actually selling and people are enjoying them. I actually made three bracelets to order today.

I will say that having made graphics for the page I made has me itching to tinker with this blog again in so far as the appearance goes. I don't know what the hell I would do with it and knowing me I'll end scraping the idea and still with what is on here now. *shrugs*

All of the ones I have made for myself are the same colors. I have my collar, my key chain, and two bracelets. One of the bracelets has a skull charm on it and the other bracelet is in a different weave which is called the "viper" weave. The normal weave is called the "cobra". But I am trying to expand my knowledge on different weaves and I really love how the "viper" weave looks. My favorite colors are black and red. Preferably dark red. Blood red. I am kind of weird in that way. I want it all to match. *shrugs* It's one of my quirks.

But as I was sitting around today I thought about how I have always wanted red hair dye in my hair some way some how. I don't want my entire head of hair red. I actually tried that once. My hair ended up purple and I had to have my hair professionally stripped of color and dyed brown again. That was back before Master and I were even living together. In fact it was almost at the very beginning of our relationship. I was at the most 21 but I honestly think I was still only 20. I'm figuring that based mostly on the job I had at the time.

Anyway, since that time I haven't really been able to put any "unusual" colors in my hair because of the jobs I've had since then. I know a lot of people would think having red in their hair isn't unusual. But I'm not talking about your normal shade of red. I'm talking punk rock red. The kind of red you used to see in mohawks. It's as close to blood red as I can get.

I talked to Master about it and He approved my request. I am currently unemployed and I figure for at least a little while I can have it and who knows maybe the job I get into will allow such things. However, just to play it I'm not putting streaks in. I'm simply going to do what Master calls the "burn marks". He also calls it the "singed look". It is where I was only be dying the tips of my hair. Well, more than just the tips. But you get the idea. It will be along the bottom of my hair. That way, if nothing else, I've have had it for at least a short period of time and if I have to, I can just cut my hair. After all it won't be more than two inches of hair coming off, so my hair would still be long.

I'm hoping I can go buy the hair dye tomorrow. I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment