January 25, 2015

Lick It

Two nights ago Master and I did something that we haven't done in I can't tell you how long. Honestly I don't remember the last time it happened. And it wasn't really planned. In fact it started off as something completely different.

I wanted to give Him a blowjob. He wasn't about to turn that down. So I slid in between His legs after He sat up and propped up His back so that He was comfortable and started orally worshiping His cock. Shortly after I started my jaw started to bother me. I have TMJ. I tried to do everything I could think of it get it to relax so I could continue. I stretched my jaw a bit wider, I stopped moving and just held His cock in my mouth while moving my tongue, I even pulled back a few times so I could move my jaw side to side a bit. At one point I had to stop and pull His cock out of my mouth so that I could move my jaw around more.

I continued to stroke His cock and after a few moments I went back to it. My jaw got worse. So I pulled His cock out of my mouth again, turned my head to the side, and started working my jaw in an attempt to get it to pop. No such luck.

Master knew I was having problems. He simply asked if it was because of my jaw. I said yes. I promised Him that I wasn't "trying to get out of it". He said He understood and said we could just fuck. I pouted because I really wanted a shot in the mouth. So I asked if we could fuck until He was close to cumming and then I would go back to sucking His dick.

He didn't really say anything. Instead He just reached down, while I was laying there between His legs, and started stroking His dick. I gently placed my mouth around the head of His dick while He stroked the shaft.

After a little while I could tell that He wasn't able to go any faster with His hand because He would end up basically punching me in the jaw. *laughs* So I moved back a little and just stuck my tongue out so that the head of His dick, while He was stroking it, moved across my tongue. This way He was able to do His thing without worrying about me and I could still apply pressure and saliva. I mainly held my tongue still but I would, from time to time, move my tongue around. I would flick the tip of my tongue across the underside of His cock just below the head. I would swirl my tongue around the head of His dick. But mainly I just held my tongue out and applied as much pressure as I could.

It was an interesting sensation. He seemed to be enjoying it greatly. As soon as I knew He was just about ready to cum I waited until His hand had moved further towards the base of His cock and then took my mouth and basically swallowed half of His dick while swirling my tongue around it. I think that must have triggered it because I barely blinked by the time His load started to go down my throat.

As we were ready to curl up to go to bed I was wound up. I was horny as hell. I told Master as much. He chuckled and said, "Well I guess you'll just have to wait because I'm going to sleep." I smirked and cuddled up close to Him. I drifted off to sleep shortly there after.

No comments:

Post a Comment