December 13, 2014

Squeeze

Last night Master and I were sitting on the bed. I had my head lowered and was nuzzling His neck on and off. I would stop and lightly kiss Him on the mouth before nuzzling Him again. Eventually He grabbed my throat and forced me to lay on my back. He then very aggressively started molesting my tits with His mouth. Normally He is rough when He does that but this time His teeth were used almost constantly, including when He would take my entire breast into my mouth. I don't mean to say that to make it sound like my tits are small. I'm a mid b-cup... but He has a big mouth. *laughs* He wouldn't remove His hand from my throat the entire time. He wasn't applying much pressure but He made sure that no matter what He did His hand was on my throat and both of my arms were pinned down by His body.

When He was done He sat up, while still gripping my throat, and forced my legs apart before slapping my pussy lips lightly. As He maneuvered Himself in between my legs He applied more pressure with His hand. As He forcibly entered me He squeezed my throat even more.

I felt myself getting light headed. He would ease up on the pressure on my throat long enough for me to gasp a few deep breaths and then He would apply more pressure than He did before. He is always very, very careful when He's choking me. He makes sure to balance Himself in such a way that there is never a risk of Him slipping and accidentally applying His full body weight to my throat. Although He does love getting me as close as possible to passing out before allowing me to breathe. And I have to admit that I love it too. I know that I can tap His arm at any time which is basically a "safety" thing where if I feel uncomfortable or unsafe He will completely let go. That has actually never happened.

After He was done He laid on top of me and alternated in positions He wanted me twisted into. While He had both of my legs on His shoulders He leaned forward, effectively bending me in half.  I reached down and started massaging His balls. He had already allowed me to cum several times but as He got closer to His orgasm He ordered me to cum once again. As soon as mine peaked His started.

We were both very tired afterward. It didn't take long before we started getting settled in to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment