December 15, 2014

Sore & Sensitive

I normally don't wear underwear. In fact I normally find it uncomfortable. But not that long ago I had purchased a couple of lacy thongs. I had worn one shortly after I purchased them but since I hardly ever wear underwear I hadn't worn the other pair yet. But last night after my shower I put them on. No particular reason. And I know it's not really lingerie but I thought it would please Him. And apparently it did.

Later on in the night He got undressed and we got in bed together. I cuddled up next to Him while He was laying on His side. I reached down and started stroking his cock. He started rubbing my pussy through the lace thong commenting on how nice it looked on me. He moved so that I had to let go of His dick and He started molesting my tits. I gripped at His arms and upper back as I grew more and more turned on. When He was done He knelt up on the bed and reached to take my thong off. I lifted up my hips to make it easier.

He had me slide up on the bed so that He could eat me out. After a certain point I asked Him to finger me while He did so. Shortly after He started doing that I came. He didn't give me any time to recover and I was already overly sensitive. Instead, He grabbed my hips, pulled me down the bed, and then motioned for me to get onto all fours. As soon as I did He pressed on my upper back to let me know that He wanted my ass up and my head down.  I immediately put myself in that position.

As I said I was already very sensitive so as He was fucking me deeply I was clawing at the bed and trying my best to stay still. It's not so much that He doesn't ever want me to move during sex but when He grips certain parts of my body, such as the way He was gripping my hips last night, I know better than to move. After almost twelve years of our being together I know these things.

He allowed me to cum several times before He told me to lay on my stomach. While I started to move and had my right leg down fully He pushed His knee against my left leg so that it was flat on the bed but bent at the knee.

Sometimes I'm still surprised at how deep He can get inside me. Just when I think He couldn't possibly get any deeper, He does. After that point I was just His fuck toy. I wasn't allowed to cum anymore and sometimes, to me, that's even hotter. Especially when I'm already worked up and have had several orgasms and now I have to keep my body from tipping over yet again into one. (Yay for being able to have multiple orgasms!)

I begged for His cum and after He filled me we stayed in the position we were in except He was also bent over me, propping Himself up on His hands. Once He moved He collapsed next to me and I scooted over to Him so I could rest my head on His chest. It is one of the most comfortable things in the world after sex.

I cleaned Him off and then we got ready for bed. As soon as we curled up we both drifted off.

I'm still sore today. I love it.

1 comment: