June 23, 2012

Fun Fun Fun

Today Master and I just basically sat around killing time before we had to go down to His mother's.

Although we killed the time in a fun way. We fucked. It was amazing as always. After that I took a shower. We watched some TV on Netflix and then headed out.

As always it wasn't really about Master. It was about His mom. Everything that is wrong in her life... blah blah blah.

Master and my mother-in-law's husband went outside to grill and while they were out there she was telling me how she loves that her husband cooks... and then proceeded to tell me how he does everything wrong when he cooks. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I swear every time I see her she's more bitchy and more woe is me than the last time.

We only stayed a couple of hours and then headed home.

Unfortunately on the way home my stomach started to let me know that it didn't like me. I just wanted to get home even though Master offered to pull over at a gas station. So He hurried home, dropped me off at the sidewalk and went to park the car.

Ugh.....

Not good.

I think it was the brat I ate and the fact that I had drank Coke. First, the brat was a beer brat. I didn't know that until after I ate it. I couldn't really taste it because the brat was burnt. I hate beer and beer hates me. Even if it's just something that was soaked in beer. Then I drank that Coke. I drink Mountain Dew. I used to drink Coke and switched to Mountain Dew when the Coke started tasting different. Well, apparently I can't drink Coke at all anymore.

I feel better now. But still.

The day started off wonderfully. Down time with my Master. A great fuck. A nice drive. Then it went down hill from there.

Oh well. I'm not going to let it ruin my night. After all I'm feeling a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment