March 25, 2012

Fucked Into Submission

Master and I have been making the most of my extended weekend by fucking as often as possible. It's one of the best ways to spend a weekend, in my opinion.

Last night was no exception. Master did many wonderful and some painful things. He licked my ass for a while, He really enjoys doing that and then ate me out and brought me to a very strong orgasm. But rather than completely stopping once the orgasm was done He continued to lightly lick and suck on my clit while fingering me very slowly. That is when I started to hit my sub space. He then pulled my up by my neck and forced me to lay on my stomach so I could suck His cock. (Those are the times where I really notice that my collar isn't on as He used to constantly pull and tug on it to get me to move how He wanted me to.)

I suckled and slowly licked the underside of His cock and deep throated Him a few times but without moving so He could just enjoy that sensation in and of itself. He really seemed to enjoy it. He made me a promise as He pulled my head of His dick. He said that by the time He was done my pussy would be bruised. And Master always keeps His promises.

He had me lay on my back and allowed me to orgasm a few times before switching to a different position. He then stopped fucking me and told me to clean Him off early. So He knelt there with His cock in my face while I laid half on my side so I could comfortably suck His dick. As I did so He reached down and dipped His fingers inside me before rubbing my own cum up and down my pussy lips and gently circling my clit.

He then had me get on all fours so that He could push two pillows under my hips and pushed my upper body down. This way I was still propped up enough for Him to get very deep but while still laying down so He had an easier time pinning me to the bed.

I felt raw even though I was soaking wet. Every time He thrust into me it felt like He was hitting a bruise inside of me. When He came He made sure to  push one of His knees up by my ribs so that He slipped in even more as He bucked His hips against me, filling me with my reward.

I cleaned His cock off afterward and He had me scent myself. I was incredibly tender and sore. It hurt to touch myself. I whimpered as I dipped my fingers into me. I knew that if I just quickly did it and smeared it on my chest He would be disappointed and probably annoyed. So even though it hurt, I made sure to go slowly. After that we went into the living room for a little while. I was docile and had that wonderful floaty feeling that you get after really great sex.

Today I am still very docile. Master made a note of it and said, "I must have fucked you into submission last night." I immediately agreed with Him.

I think that I have been behaving well lately. Master has not said otherwise and seems very pleased with me. But even when you have been behaving yourself and being please to your Master there is always that other level that you can reach due to something that He does. In this case it was the way He's been fucking me. Other times it's the tone in His voice, which He also has been doing. His voice has had a very bass tone to it when He's been talking to me. When He uses that voice it immediately grabs my attention and makes me feel rather docile.

I have loved this long weekend. I wish it didn't have to end. But I only have a four and a half day work week this week. I know it'll kick my tail up one side and down the other, but I'm okay with that. We've really needed this extra time with one another since we've been doing a lot of bouncing around on the weekends lately and haven't really had a full weekend to ourselves in over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment