September 6, 2010

Lazy Labor Day

Today has turned out to be a very lazy Labor Day indeed. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Master and I had a pretty full weekend, so it's been nice just relaxing at home.

It started off with us sleeping in until damn near 1pm. Crazy huh? We each got up at least once to take the dog out, but immediately went back to sleep. Apparently the dog agrees that it's a lazy day because he's been sleeping most of it away as well.

I talked to my mom for a little while, Master watched some tv shows on Netflix, and I read for a while.

I got my bath out of the way already. I normally don't take it until shortly before bed, but I decided that I might as well do it now since we didn't have anything else going on.

My mother-in-law also called because apparently her husband's son's fiance had changed her screen resolution and not told her, and she didn't know how to get it back. So I walked her through that, got it set back to normal, and that was the end of that.

Other than that? ... Nothing is going on. Master is playing a video game, and I'm doing this blog post. Not a very interesting blog post, but it's there.

One there is one tid bit of information I haven't blogged about yet. My health insurance gave me authorization to see a psychiatrist regarding my depression. So I have an appointment next week to go see one. Hopefully I end up liking her, and she can help me. It's not that far from home, and has evening and weekend appointments available, which is great since I don't want to leave work early for that if I don't have to. It's not that I don't think it's important.. it's just that I would prefer not to have to cut into my paycheck if I don't have to.

I was also assured by my health insurance that my job won't know anything about me seeing a psychiatrist. Call me paranoid, but I was worried that since the health insurance is through my employer, they might have access to such information. Thankfully, they do not. It is some what embarrassing to admit to, and I don't really think it's any of their business since it does not effect my work.

Tomorrow is the day that the guy Master had interviewed with gets back into town. I'm hoping He has news tomorrow, but there really is no way of telling since this man has been out of the office for almost a week, and so I'm sure he'll have a lot to catch up on. Much luck to my Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment