September 21, 2010

Errands in the Rain

Last night Master ended up ordering me to bed, but not for what you think. After I laid down He asked me what was hurting, and I told Him it was my hips. So He had me lay on my stomach and worked on my lower back and tail bone, which oddly enough made my hips feel a lot better.

I tried to crack the slab of concrete that He calls a back, but it didn't work. Then we just laid down next to each other and talked for a while. He told me I should get some sleep. He said my eyes were really dark, and that I looked pale.

I asked Him if I could sleep out on the couch until He was ready to go to bed, because I feel better being near Him. He said He would allow it. But before we went back into the living room He just ran His fingers through my hair, over and over again. I love it when He does that. It's very relaxing, calming, and centering in an odd but lovely way.

I don't even remember Him waking me up to go back to the bedroom later on. I must have zombie walked my way down the hall.

After I got home from work Master and I almost immediately headed back out the door. We ended up having to make four stops all told. And it down poured for a while. There was thunder and lightning, which was nice. I was honestly surprised when we were home about a half hour later. I thought the errands would have taken longer.

And can I just say that Master looks sexy as hell with wet hair? I can? Good. Master looks sexy as hell with wet hair. *smirks*

In other (blog) news, WordPress.com has a new theme out. I'm thinking about trying it out since it's somewhat customizable. I don't know why I want to change my theme, but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment