September 9, 2010

Well Used Slut

Last night after I was done with my blog post I went over to Master's chair and knelt next to it. I kissed Him, and continued trying to kiss Him and explained that I was horny.

So He ordered me to the bedroom and we knelt on the bed together and groped and kissed to our heart's content. Then He had me lay down on the bed, as He laid down next to me.

It was incredibly sexy the way He took the outfit off of me. It wasn't crotchless and was to tight to just move to the side to fuck, so He rolled me onto my side and unbuttoned it, and then unzipped it. He then slid one sleeve off, exposing my right breast. He teased that for a little while before taking the other sleeve off.

He took His time molesting my tits for a little while. As He was doing all of this, I removed the snaps from the thigh high stockings I had on that was attaching them to the rest of the outfit. I figured that if I couldn't wear the entire outfit, I could at least wear the stockings. He loves me in thigh highs. I need more of them.

Eventually He slipped the rest of the outfit off, leaving only the stockings behind. He then slipped His arms under my legs and licked and fingered me until I came. I was rolling my hips suggestively as He knelt up and He entered me shortly there after.

We changed positions more times than I can remember, with some dick sucking in between. I came quite a few times, under His orders before I begged to be His toy.

The sex seemed to go on forever, in a very, very good way.

Eventually I felt His orgasm start and I clamped down on it, trying to increase His pleasure. It seemed to work. ;-)

He then had me clean Him off and we went out into the living room and watched a movie.

I kept the stockings on, but the rest of the outfit stayed off.

Then, right before bed, He grabbed the back of my neck and forced me down the hallway to the bedroom again. He walked us to the foot of the bed where He promptly threw me onto it, so that I landed on my stomach. I was to be His toy once more.

It hurt, deliciously.

My pussy was swollen, and every thrust He made made me whimper.

Once again He filled me and I was exhausted afterward. He allowed me to sleep on the couch while He stayed up for a while. I enjoy sleeping on the couch when He stays awake. The bed is more comfortable, but that small sacrifice is worth being near Him while I sleep.

Walking today has been interesting. It still feels like I'm swollen a bit. He was not gentle with me at all either time last night, not that I'm complaining. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment