July 29, 2010

More of the Same

Today was just more of the usual. Got up. Took the dog out. Got ready for work. Went to work. Got annoyed. Went home.

I got annoyed at V, of course. It's really not worth the energy of typing it out though to explain why this time. Does it really matter?

I still do not know when my transfer is, but it should be soon.

When I got home Master and I went out to dinner after I changed into more comfortable clothing. We had a good time, came home and watched an episode of The Deadliest Warrior. Then we played against one another in The Deadliest Warrior video game. I whooped His butt! *giggles* Viking wins by shooting the Pirate through the eye with a spear!

I then took my bath. Master allowed me to be comfortable, so I put on my Savatage t-shirt and am just kind of here.

I hurt my left knee at work today by accidentally banging it against a filing cabinet while trying to get out of someone's way. Thanks a lot random coworker! *hmpf*

So that feels slightly swollen now. All I know is it hurts. Also I may or may not have a cold sore. It could just be a pimple that is on the bottom of my lip, but I'm treating it like a cold sore just in case. I hate those damn things.

I don't really have a lot to say at the moment. My knee aches at the moment, in that insistent, annoying way. Not that "OMG that fucking hurts" way. I'm sure that'll come later. I'm glad that work week is almost over though. I wish tomorrow was my half day. The way my knee is feeling I don't feel like running my fool tail off around the building. But oh well. Need that paycheck, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment