January 3, 2010

Looking Like A Dork

Last night Master and I had incredible sex! Finally!

Last week had really kicked my tail, and so it was the first time we had sex in about a week. I'm hoping that this upcoming week I can keep more of my energy intact so that I won't be falling asleep shortly after I walk in the door.

So yeah. Yay for incredible sex!

It was interesting at first trying to figure out how to do it with both of us having brand new tattoos. But we decided on doggy style, I just reminded Master to not grab my shoulder!

The only sucky part is that normally when we sleep, I lay on my right side and then Master drapes His arm over me. But of course now I can't lay on my right side and Master can't wrap His arm around me. So yeah. That part kinda sucks. But it won't be long before we can go back to our normal habits.

Master has been washing and putting lotion on my tattoo for me. But of course since I'll be at work tomorrow, I'll have to do it myself. I am going to look like an utter dork in the bathroom at work.

I have been wearing my hair in a side ponytail since I got it done. It looks a little 80's-ish but I think it actually kind looks cute on me. I was talking to SS about how tomorrow is going to suck for us both since we'll be going back to work and she said that she had to remember to put her compact mirror in her purse so she could use that to look into the bathroom mirror. I was like "Damn! I was just at the store. I should have bought one of those."

I don't wear foundation, so I do not have a compact. I do have a small eyeshadow case that has a small mirror, so I'm going to try and use that.

But still. I'm going to look like a dork at work if anyone walks into the bathroom. I'm going to be wearing a tank top under whatever top I put on, so ya know.. I don't get sued for sexual harassment or anything.

Today has been a day at home, which I have greatly enjoyed. Master and I have been joking around a lot and flirting. I'm love the fact that we still flirt with one another.

I don't really want to go to work tomorrow. But I have to. I don't have any vacation time or personal time until the end of March, so yeah. Back to work with me. Gotta make that money!

So let's see here... tattoo talk. Check.

Sex talk. Check.

Work talk. Check.

Calling myself a dork. Check.

Yep I think that about covers everything! Now I'm off to enjoy what remains of my three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment