September 14, 2009

Warning: This Blog Post Is Pretty Damn Random

You have been warned.

Okay I'm going to try to make it less random by placing portions of this post into sections. Although seriously, the topics have nothing to do with one another.

First.. Sex.

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. I had put on one of my personal favorites. It is long, and flowy... I love it. Master apparently also loves it. When He saw me come out of the bathroom wearing it (I had just gotten out of the shower) He smiled. When I knelt at His feet and had to gather the bottom of it in my hands He said, "Now that's My proper girl." Which of course made me blush. Damn Him for being like the only person alive who can make me blush.

We eventually retired to the bedroom. I was extremely sensitive from the night before. He played with me for a little bit and it was like my entire body was leaping to His touch. I couldn't help myself! As we were fucking He talked dirty to me, and had me respond in kind. Then, I begged for Him to put me in the slave rape position. (Me, on my stomach. Him on top of me, with my legs open, His legs hooked into mine forcing them apart, and Him pinning me to the bed.)

Now in this position I am not allowed to cum. He pinned me down and ordered me not to move. This is very fucking difficult. Seriously! Normally, even when He has me pinned and I can barely move I can toss my head or buck my hips a bit. Most of the time this sort of thing is involuntary and so I had to concentrate the entire time on not moving.

At one point, as His sweat was dripping all over me, which is like.. the hottest thing for me during sex... He said, "Toy, I told you not to move. You just bucked your hips." I froze, and I think I stopped breathing for a minute. I could have sworn I was laying perfectly still. But I know Master isn't the type to say that just to fuck with me. Well, at least He hasn't in the past. *laughs*

So I quickly start apologizing as soon as I was able to breath again. I told Him that I swear I didn't mean to! He said He understood and told me to make sure it didn't happen again. So I like place my body on complete lock down mode. Even when He is pressing on my hip and shoulder with His hands to the point where my face is going into the mattress, and I can barely breath out of my nose (I couldn't out of my mouth, thank you very much bedsheets) I refused to move. I could still breath enough to where I wasn't going to pass out. I was fine. Lock down! It was very difficult but I did it! Master filled me with His cum and after He pulled out and laid next to me He gave me pets and I think I started to melt. But it was after I had cleaned Him off and I rested my head against His sternum and He started telling me how good I've been, and He's noticed how attentive of a slave I've been lately, that I felt completely at peace.

I was a very happy girl. He scented me, we split a cigarette, and then we curled up and I passed out shortly there after.

Okay.. second subject. Work.

Work was hectic as hell today. I came in to a pile of work waiting for me thanks to people who apparently have no home life and camp out there on the weekends. *laughs* But I got through it and although the work kept growing as the day went on... at least time went by rather quickly. What did suck was the fact that they had to shut down the computer programs I use, for maintenance, and so I took my lunch early so I wouldn't get more backlogged by maintenance down time and then a 45 minute lunch. Blah. I hate fucking with that routine. But hey, I got through it. Not really a big deal, but it made the afternoon seem like it was much longer because of it.

I took the bus home today. We are trying to conserve gas in the car, and it's much cheaper to use a $2 bus ticket then it is to pay for gas for Master to drive to my job, pick me up, and then drive us back home. But the up side to this was that once I got to a certain spot on the bus route Master called me to see where I was. So I told Him. He said He was going to start walking down to where the bus was going to drop me off.

It was so nice! He met me at the bus stop and we walked home together holding hands and He listened to how my day went. I loved it! It was actually better, to me, then when He comes to pick me up in the car.. because He's not getting pissed off at other drivers, the radio isn't distracting us.. we just held hands and talked for the few blocks.

Topic three. Being cautious/over protective.

Master and I were watching a TV show that had to do with being overly cautious/over protective. It was in regards to children. But it got us started on a conversation.

I had to kind of laugh because my mother, who I love very much, still wants me to call her once I am home safely when I drive from her house to my apartment. It's about a 45 minute drive. She wants to make sure that I haven't gotten into a car crash or anything like that. I tease her about it all the time. I'm like, "Thanks mom. Ya know I have been driving for a little over 10 years now, right?" And she shakes her head, rolls her eyes, and says, "It's not your driving that I'm worried about!" You know.. kind of like Master does when He says stuff like that to me. Maybe this is why they get along so well. They are both very, very concerned over my safety and general well being. If I ever did anything stupid, I would be afraid of what kind of nursing care/lecture tag team they would make.

Also, if I take the bus home from work, she wants me to call her once I am off the bus, and talk to her on the phone until I am safely in my apartment. That is unless, like today, Master meets me at the bus stop, cause she knows I'll be safe with Him. She knows I can take care of myself, just like Master knows this, but they both worry. A lot.

I oblige her in these things because I don't want her having a panic attack on my account. And I know she is doing it out of love and concern, not creepy control freak mommy type stuff.

While Master does it out of love and concern.. as well as.. wanting that control. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment