September 3, 2009

Two Forms Of Release In One Night

Last night I had put on some lingerie so I would look nice for Master. Eventually we headed off to the bedroom. After unsuccessfully attempting to crack Master's concrete slab that He calls a back... I laid down next to Him and He started playing with my tits.

Earlier in the evening I had been really affectionate and He asked me if I was feeling docile. I told Him that I was, and He had asked me if that meant He was going to be using me that night. I had nodded my head.

So as He was playing with my tits, He asked me if I still felt docile. I said yes. He then asked me if that meant I still wanted to be used. I again, said yes.

For those of you who may not know what I mean by "being used", basically it means that He fucks me but I don't have an orgasm. I am there for His pleasure, and His pleasure alone.

So He laid on His back and had me suck His cock for a while. Once He was very hard, I crawled up the length of Him and He pulled my tits out of the top I was wearing and started sucking on them. I then asked Him how He wanted me. He said I could stay where I was, meaning I could be on top for a while.

Now, not having an orgasm while on top is both difficult and easy at the same time. Mainly because I'm the one in control of when to stop moving or when to slow down. Well, for the most part. That is until He grabs my hips and moves me, or holds me down and thrusts into me. When I am in control of the movements, it's easy. Because I know exactly when to stop. But if He takes over, it's very difficult.

As He was slowly pushing into me, He bit down into my neck while I was laying on top of Him. And even though His teeth digging into the tender flesh of my neck hurt quite a bit my pussy reacted by becoming soaking wet. I mean, we had barely started having sex and already my juices were going down His balls.

He teased me about that, and I couldn't help but blush. I started riding Him and every time I got close to having an orgasm I slowed down and just started gently rocking my hips. Then, out of nowhere, He grabbed my ass, moved His legs up, planted His feet firmly on the bed, and started pounding into me. He wasn't stopping. The need to cum was getting stronger, and stronger, and He just was relentless. I manged to breathe out the word "Daddy", trying to beg for mercy. I didn't want to have an orgasm without permission.

He asked me if I needed to cum, and I nodded. He continued to slam into me and said, "Beg for it."

I begged like my life depended on it. He allowed it, and I had one of the longest orgasms of my life. It was insane.

As soon as I came down from that bliss I started bawling. Tears were spilling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop sobbing. He sat up, with His cock still inside me, and held me to Him, gently rocking me back and forth on His cock. I rested my head on His shoulder and continued to cry.

He told me it was okay, that I was a very good girl. That I had begged well. That I wasn't in trouble for begging to cum when earlier I had said I just wanted to be used.

He then told me that He knew I needed that form of release, and so He had pushed my body past my mental block of being docile until I really had no other choice but to cum. He had done this on purpose. And I was grateful.

I needed those releases. I need to cum really hard, and in doing so that triggered the emotional release of crying. Also, I just really needed to be held. As He was talking to me and still gently making love to me, He was holding me tightly to Him and kissing my hair. It was just what I needed.

Once I had calmed down a little bit, and the crying was starting to subside He put me on my stomach, put my hands in the rope bonds that are attached to the headboard and continued to use me for His pleasure. I begged for His cum and He filled me.

I was exhausted afterward. The emotional roller coaster that is often associated with our sex life, had drained me more then usual. He had me clean Him off, and He scented me before we curled up and I passed out content with being in the arms of my mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment