November 10, 2013

Fuck Me

Master's shoulder is still bothering Him. My poor Master. As a result our sex life hasn't been as active. I totally understand. My muscles sometimes put me into such pain that I couldn't fuck if I wanted to. It's the same here. His shoulder is killing Him, He wants to fuck, but just doesn't feel up to it sometimes.

So last night I asked Him if He wanted to fool around. I assumed He did because He wanted me to dress up, which I did once the nightly routine was done. He told me to get to the bedroom and He would meet me in there. I was already revved up for some reason. I was, however, figured that it would be a bit more gentle since His shoulder was bothering Him. Um. Yeah. I was so wrong on that one.

As soon as He slipped into bed with me He pulled me to Him and chewed on my neck for a while as He pressed Himself against me. Each time He bit down hard and deep I felt His cock grow against me. He then rolled me onto my back and pulled the top part of my lingerie so my tits were fully exposed. As soon as they were free Him attacked them with His teeth and tongue. I was moaning as He did so. I couldn't help it. It felt completely amazing.

Once He was done He told me to slide up. I slide up the bed and got comfortable as He positioned Himself between my legs. He alternated with licking my inner and outer lips, sucking on my clit, rolling His tongue along my clit and shoving His tongue inside me.

I must say that it is something somewhat new. I mean He's dipped His tongue inside me many times. But this whole tongue fucking me thing is rather new. I love it.

He then fully concentrated on my clit. He didn't finger me though. I think it would have made His shoulder too uncomfortable the way He would have to angle His arm. It still felt incredible, don't get me wrong but normally it's rare for me to get off  by only clit stimulation. My pussy wants something to clench down on. Of course He already knows this. However, He wasn't giving up and eventually I did have an overwhelming orgasm. It felt... interesting... for my pussy to just spasm without clenching down on something. It didn't ruin anything it just felt very different.

He knelt up and pulled me down the bed a little bit before slamming His cock into me and laying on top of me. It did start off somewhat gentle but it didn't take long for Him to get rough. I came twice while digging my nails into His back a little bit. I don't do that often. After all He's not the masochist here. But every once and a while it's just how I react to cumming. He doesn't mind. He doesn't get mad or anything along those lines.

He then, very suddenly, knelt up. As He did so He pulled me down with Him by pulling me by my thighs, His cock never slipping out. I swear He has mastered that. (No pun intended.) We can change positions but His cock will still be deep inside me.

After driving me into another orgasm He leaned back further, again pulling on my thighs. My entire lower back was off the mattress. While I was positioned like that He moved my hips up and down, telling me again to cum. As I was coming down from that one He knelt back up fully and positioned both legs up in the air but having one cross the other. He rotated His hips ever so slightly as He continued to pump His cock in and out of me.

As I felt His cock start to throb in such a way that I knew He was getting close to getting off, I began begging for His cum. And He filled me with it.

The sex was incredible and at points it felt like He was trying to push His balls into me He was fucking me so deeply. Gods it felt... indescribable. As we were cuddling up with one another I asked how His shoulder was doing. He said that He knew damn well He was going to pay for but He didn't care. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment