February 2, 2013

Ear Buds

Today has been one of those days where I don't quite know what to do for entertainment. I mean, we watched a movie I had specifically asked to watch and that was fun. I enjoyed watching it and all that. But before that and since then I have no idea what the hell to do. I'm bored. Now, the typical answer to being bored is to do something to entertain yourself but for some reason today I have no idea what to do.

Master has been suggesting things left and right but none of it sounds good. I don't wanna watch that show, or that one, or that one. I don't really feel like watching another movie either.

Reading a book doesn't sound entertaining either. I guess I feel restless yet lazy at the same time.

I'm not depressed. Just bored, restless and yet don't really feel like doing anything. Yes, I know that doesn't makes sense. Hell, it doesn't make sense to me. It's just where I'm at mentally.

Eventually Master suggested that I just do my nightly routine then. My nightly routine is to put in an entry for my mood tracker, do my blog post and then go take my shower.

My mood tracker entry is done. I didn't really have much to put there either. So now I'm doing my blog post while listening to music on you tube through my ear buds.

And honestly the music seems to be helping a bit. I feel a little more perked up now. Sometimes that's all I really need is to listen to some music and not have any other noise going on. Hence, the ear buds. Also, its' that band Master doesn't like.

Yeah, now I'm taking breaks from typing to bop my head a little bit and sway in the computer chair to the music. So I would say it's helping.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. Sometimes, when I was a teenager, the best thing for me to do when I just wanted to get away for a little bit was to go to my room, turn on some music, plug my ear buds in and not focus on anything else for a while. That always seems to help.

It doesn't have to be stress related. It helps when I'm restless too. You wouldn't think it would help seems being restless usually means you want to move because you can't sit still but it really does. It has to be ear buds though so that's the only thing I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment