February 22, 2013

Odd, Odd Girl

Master will be the first one to tell you that I typically think more along the lines of a guy. Especially when you bring up the subject of sex.

I, for one, do not understand women who think that they should be catered to on everything sexually. They have to have romance, they want to make love, they want the wining and the dining, etc and so on.

Don't get me wrong, making love is wonderful. It is. It doesn't happen often but Master and I do on occasion simply make love. But typically that is not what either of us are after. We want to fuck. And what's wrong with that word anyway? Fuck

Nothing that's what!

What sounds hotter? "Baby I want you to make love to me." or "Baby I want you to fuck me."

I personally think the latter sounds hotter.

Sometimes (or in my case most times) you just need to fuck. You want that rough animal sex. Pure lust.

There is still a connection obviously, on an emotional level. Maybe that's what some women are worried about? Losing that emotional connection?

Just because it's not all lovey dovey, roses and soft whispers doesn't mean you can't feel that emotional connection. It's just on a different level. A more primal level.

And sometimes I wonder how the hell women think it's okay for men to have to do all that extra stuff just to get their dick wet but they can't throw the guy a blowjob every now and again outside of a "Hey it's your birthday" or "I'm doing this because I want something" or something along those lines.

If you just so happen to be one of these women, this is not a personal slam. Trust me. I don't even know you. I'm just putting my thoughts out there because it honestly does confuse me.

I also love it when I hear about how the husband took the wife out to a really expensive dinner, got her roses, got her jewelry and then.... he says or does one thing wrong.... something minor.. and nope. No sex for you.

Sex is not a weapon people. Or at least it shouldn't be used as one. If you are in a power exchange relationship then obviously none of this applies. But if you're talking an "average" relationship.. what the fuck? And yes I know, the guy can do all those nice wonderful things without expecting to get laid. But come on now... give and take! 

I've known too many couples where the husband does nothing but bitch about their lack of a sex life and the wife does nothing but bitch about how all he wants is sex.

"He doesn't want to romance me. He doesn't do chores, he doesn't do this, he doesn't do that. And then he wonders why he doesn't get any sex."

Um.... maybe if you took that vice clamp of a chastity belt off once and a while it would help? It's a two way street after all. You're mad because he won't do x,y,z... He's mad because you're not doing x,y,z. He tries to do what you want and still doesn't get any. And then you wonder why he's literally begging you for sex.

Nag nag nag. Beg beg beg.

It's an endless cycle.

Master actually made a comment the other day that I instantly reacted to.

I was telling him about how the passenger in the carpool started bitching about his wife the minute he got in my car. I told Master about how basically she just would not stop bitching at him for something he literally could not control and/or do anything about.

Master's response was something along the lines of:

"And that's when you force her to her knees, shove your cock in her mouth and say, 'Sshhh. Daddy needs some quiet time now.'"

I immediately responded with, "I would love that!"

Master laughed and said how most guys wouldn't dare even do it because if the woman is that pissed off you don't want your dick anywhere near her teeth.

But for me it would be like a giant pacifier. If I was all pissed off and pacing the floor and shit and all of a sudden Master grabbed my throat, forced me to my knees, whipped His cock out and forcefully pushed my head down until I had His cock in my mouth all the way to the base and then gently pet my hair while telling me to hush... *happy sigh* I would instantly calm down.

I am an odd, odd girl.

2 comments:

  1. No, your not ;) There are plenty of us out here in sub land just like you! I would love my Master to do that, too. I've seriously been craving that kind of attention and treatment lately. He's been too nice to me. I need a "spank me till I cry, beg, and I'm choking on my own phlegm" kinda session I think. It's been a long time. That's because I'm a good girl and He typically doesn't need to punish me severely. But sometimes I crave it just because. Sorry, I kinda went off topic there. Just wanted to say your not alone, and..to me at least..your not odd. Unless you want to be odd. In that case, go for it :)
    I agree with many (okay most) of your sentiments here. Other wives annoy the fuck out of me. I find myself visualizing their husbands giving them a good whipping and smile though. Lol. TPE relationships are so much simpler. There is no arguing or bickering, and if there ever is, it's quickly resolved. Roles are clearly defined and you don't have all of the nagging bullshit. But, most other women would say that we're fucked up and our husband's are abusive psycho's. Whatever. I guess we win, because we're happy and they aren't. Go figure. We please our Owner's, the experience is usually mutual. They, on the other hand just want to take take take and never give in return. Like you said, two way street. I find most other women to be shallow selfish bitches.

    Me? I just want cock in my mouth, or up my ass. Anywhere really. It's been a long while since I've stopped to visit your blog. But when I do, I like to leave my 2 cents. ;)

    Lots of Love,

    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: I am glad I'm not alone. I had a hunch that other subs out there would agree, but ya never know. :)

    I agree that other wives annoy the fuck out of me too, my sister-in-law being one of them at times. I like her as a person but get her chatting about her marriage and oh hell....

    I think that is why the dynamic works so well for us, as you pointed out, the roles are clearly defined. I am fucked up, but not because of my choice in lifestyle.. lol I agree with all of what you said actually!

    Thanks for stopping by and throwing your two cents in! I always love feedback.

    ReplyDelete