November 15, 2012

Cell Phone Theme - Nerd Alert

I try to have a "theme" for my cell phone. It's just a regular cell phone that is touch screen and has a keyboard. But I like to customize the wallpapers and the ringtones so they all match up to a theme. I've had Doctor Who on there for quite some time and while I'm still a big fan I wanted to change it. I had been trying to figure out to what though. I was talking to Master about it. He is constantly changing the desktop and screen saver on our computer. He told me that He just basically picks something that He is a big fan of and goes from there. So I'm sitting there and trying to figure it out since I want it all to match and when you add sounds to the mix it makes it a little more difficult.

Then it dawned on me! Hellraiser.

I'm a huge Hellraiser fan. I have been since I was a teenager. So I started searching online. I refuse to pay for ringtones and wallpapers when I get send them to my phone for free.

Lo and behold I stumbled upon the ringtones I wanted. There are plenty of lines from the movies. You know, Pinhead saying lines from the movies and all that. But I don't want lines from a movie. The down side is that with Hellraiser there aren't a lot of songs that immediately make you remember the movie.

But I found a way around that. I found the song that plays with the Cenobites begin to appear. The song that plays when the lights start to show behind the walls, that kind of thing. I then also found the toymaker song. Rock on. So I set the "cenobites" music as my text message alert and the toymaker song I set as my regular ringtone.

I then started hunting down cell phone wallpapers. The down side is that there aren't a lot of really good ones. I found one of the box that was pretty cool so I set that as my unlock screen. I found a few other pictures I liked that I sent to my phone but I want to find some better ones. I just tossed them on there because I wanted the entire theme changed right now. I get impatient about things like that. Now that that's out of the way I can take my time and find some better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment