November 18, 2012

Mellow

My brother came up for the weekend. I left work a couple of hours early to go pick him up. When we got back home we pretty much just relaxed the entire night. Honestly we didn't do a lot at all.

We ran a couple of errands Friday night and then on Saturday we went out to lunch with my father-in-law and my brother-in-law. It was the first time that side of Master's family has met a member of my family and it went really well. My brother-in-law had brought his 1 year old son as well. I had to steal him for a little while to goof around with him a little bit. He is the most mellow and happy baby I have ever met in my life. We were at lunch for about two hours.

We all said goodbye and my brother had a good time and was happy that he could meet some of Master's family.

We played a card game and watched movies. My brother and I were ready to pass out rather early for some reason. Well, my brother hadn't been sleeping well and I've been stressed out and spread thin for a while now.

When my brother spends the night he sleeps on our couch. So Master came into the bedroom with me and just read until He was ready to fall asleep as well. Today I took him back home around 1pm. After I dropped him off my mother and I ran a few errands. When I finally got back home I felt spacey. I still do honestly. I'm not tired exactly but I am just mellow as hell and feel lazy.

Master used me and that just made me feel even more mellow and relaxed. Like I said I feel rather lazy and it's not even 6:30pm. I'm glad that I only have to get through 3 word days. On Thursday we'll be visiting my mom and then His mother. After that I get three days of nothing but spending time with Master. I'm looking forward to it.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed having my brother up for the weekend but I'm glad that I don't have to do anything at all past Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment