December 28, 2011

Stupid Sinuses

Yesterday when I got to work I noticed that my throat was bothering me out of nowhere. Eventually it was more than bothering me. It hurt to talk. So I kept my mouth shut most of the day.

When I got home last night I told Master that I was not feeling well at all. He had me relax on the couch and just try and recuperate. I'm 80% sure it is just my sinuses, but either way I felt like utter shit.

As the night progressed my head started to feel like it was all stuffed up. My throat got worse. When I went to bed (early at that) I couldn't get comfortable. I also couldn't keep warm, which was really odd. I mean I'm under a sheet and a comforter and I still can't get warm. Eventually I went out into the living room to ask Master if I could wear one of His hoodies to bed. He said that was fine. Normally I sleep naked, so it probably took Master by surprise that I wanted to be dressed while sleeping.

Eventually I was able to fall asleep but I woke up several times because my nose was stuffed up and I was having a problem breathing.

When I woke up this morning I felt about the same. If I had any personal or vacation time left I would have called in and gone right back to bed. But my time doesn't renew for three months. So off to work I went. I took some allergy pills with me and have been popping those all day like they were candy. Thankfully tonight I am feeling a bit better. Now I'm going to go relax and enjoy the rest of my night. Hopefully I won't fall asleep early tonight. It's been a long day and I'd rather relax than sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment