November 23, 2010

Four Day Weekend...

... can start any time now! Seriously.

I thought today was going to be a busy day at work, but apparently I was wrong. It looked like a lot of work, but the reality of it was that I was out of work two hours before my shift ended. Oh the joy.

But tomorrow we have the possibility that management might let us out of work early. Two years ago they let us out at 3:30pm and last year they let us out around 12:30pm. We all seriously doubt we'll get out that early again this year, but hell... you give someone the chance to leave even 15 minutes early and they get excited. *giggles*

But the thing of it is, if you want to leave early, you have to have all of your work done. All of it. Blah! So I'm going to bust my ass and keep on top of everything that crosses my desk tomorrow.

I would love to get out of work early and start my four day weekend as soon as possible. Four days with my Hubby! I'm very excited. The only bad thing is that I have a cold sore, and it just started today. Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I fucking hate these things. It stops some of the fun things from happening. *sad face* But I'm not going to let that ruin anything. There are plenty of other things we can do that don't involve my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment