August 5, 2010

Looks Like a Busy Weekend

It looks like it's going to be a busy weekend.

Tomorrow is my half day at work. So I'll get out of work at noon, get home about 12:30pm and will be heading out shortly there after. I think I had posted about how my mother got this really nasty worm, and I have to go down and fix her computer. Well tomorrow is the day. It's a 45 minute drive one way. Then who knows how long fixing the computer. Honestly, I don't mind because she has helped us out so much in the past.

I don't know what time I'll be getting home though, depending on how much of a bitch her computer feels like being.

Then on Saturday, we get to see Master's daughter and take her to the zoo. We are picking her up between 10:30am and 11am, and then going to the zoo. We have to have her back by 3:30pm. So at least we will have a good block of time with her.

Sunday, so far it looks like we don't have anything going on. And between Friday and Saturday I'm glad that we don't. I wouldn't mind a full day of just relaxing at home.

Master thinks I pinched something in my shoulder. My right shoulder especially is giving me a lot of grief this week. It's a lot worse than it has been in quite some time. I know, at least in part, it's my fibromyalgia, but Master may be onto something with the pinched nerve idea.

I found a piece of lingerie, that I literally haven't worn in years, so I put that on tonight. It's almost like having brand new lingerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment