June 18, 2010

Belated Post

Yesterday was Master's birthday! And it was a busy one.

I went to work, and shortly after I got home we had to head out again. One of our rabbits had somehow managed to knock his water bottle off of his cage, causing it to break. So we ran to a local mom and pop pet store to get him a new one. We came home just long enough to put the new one on his cage, and had to leave right away.

From there we went to Applebee's to have dinner with His mother and her husband. Thankfully they had things they had to do since they are leaving on vacation as of today, so shortly after we were done eating they wanted to get going.

We got back home and a friend of ours, RH, was supposed to show up sometime between 10:30pm and 11pm. He was coming up from Chicago, so we knew it was going to take a while. Well, due to the detours and interstate construction that seems to be everywhere, he wasn't able to get here until 1am.

I stayed up until 1:30am and then politely excused myself, said goodnight to RH and Master, and headed to bed. I got up at 6am this morning and I'm feeling it today.

I remember being able to stay up for three or four days without any sleep what so ever and being fine. Now? If I only get a few hours of sleep I'm tired as hell the next day. The joys of aging (at the ripe old age of 27...).

Work seemed to take forever. Most likely because I hadn't gotten enough sleep and the fact that I didn't have a lot to keep me busy for a change.

Master picked myself and AM up from work. MZ had left early to get an estimate on her car. A nice storm rolled through, so I was glad that Master was driving. I would have been slightly nervous otherwise.

We dropped AM off at his place and then went home for a little while, ate dinner, ran out to get rabbit food and came home.

I took my bath and Master allowed me an hour and a half nap, which I am currently still waking up from. I'm having a slight problem keeping my eyes focused, but I'm doing my best to stay awake at this point.

I felt bad for going to bed when I did last night, because I wanted to stay up and spend more time with Master and also because we hadn't seen RH in so long.

But if I hadn't gone to bed when I did, I'd be even worse off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment