November 6, 2009

At Least It's Friday

When the alarm went off this morning I had to force myself to get out of bed. It was one of those mornings where you don't immediately wake up once the alarm goes off.

No.

Instead I laid there with my eyes still closed, some where between awake and dreaming. I at some point reached up and shut the alarm off. I continued to lay there trying to pry my eyes open. Eventually my brain kicked into gear and reminded me that I had to go to work. So I kissed Master's forehead, whispered "I love You" and then got out of bed.

I know He was asleep when I said it. But He smiled ever so slightly, which made me smile as well.

I got ready for work and when BC called to let me know he was parked outside, I went out there and he then dropped me off at my job.

Work was boring to the point that I really wasn't sure what to do with myself for most of the day. It sucks being bored at work. But at least I'm getting paid to be bored, right? Right.

Master picked me up from work and on the way home He had me call SS to see if she wanted to come over and hang out. She said that sounded great.

So Master and I picked up some snacks in case she wanted something to munch while we talked or watched movies.

However, when we got home I ended up having to call the cable company because our internet wasn't working. Thankfully they were able to fix it. That only took a half hour, instead of the usual two hours.

We ate dinner and SS called shortly there after to say she would have to cancel our plans. She had found out how her daughter was doing in school and let's just say it's not good. So she had to deal with all that. We said we understood and said that if she wanted to stop by tomorrow, to let us know.

Although we have to go to Master's mother's house because KB wants to take the battery out of their boat and wants Master's help. This is the same guy who is going in for the quadruple bypass surgery next week. Yeah. I have a feeling Master is going to be doing all the work there. Not that I'm saying KB should be doing such things, but they probably should have gotten the battery out long before November. Down side is if I go, then Master and KB will drive off to where the boat is and I'll be stuck at their condo with my mother-in-law answering all of her nosy ass questions.

Master said I can stay home, but I know that if I do not only will Master have to deal with His mother all by Himself, but they'll ask where I am.. why I didn't go.. etc and so on. Plus I don't want to spend a lot of time away from Master. It's the weekend. I want to spend as much time with Him as I possibly can.

So for tonight Master and I are relaxing. He was kind enough to work on my neck, which has been bothering me for the past couple of days.

Thankfully my stomach has settled. All day today they were laying asphalt in a parking lot across the street from where I work. So all I smelled today was fresh asphalt. Yuck. That was enough to make me feel nauseous.

Hopefully SS will want to come over tomorrow evening. It would be nice to hang out with her again. She is the only female I get along with on a consistent basis, and really about the only person outside of my Husband who I want to deal with lately unless it's over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment