April 4, 2009

A Few Changes

Okay, so I've made a few small and probably unnoticed changes.

First and foremost.. I fucking hate Yahoo. Yep. There. I said it.

Now, honestly if I had never gone on Yahoo.. I never would have entered the chat rooms there.. and I would have never met Master. But I did at that point in time, so it's all good. However, now? I hate them. Specifically I hate their e-mail. One of my e-mail address there was working just fine. Perfectly in fact, the same as it always had. The one I had linked to my Wordpress? Yeah. Not so much. It would say "Loading.." at the top of the page, but wouldn't do anything. So I would have to right click and open a link in a new tab or window. And then if I could get it to open, it wouldn't let me reply to an e-mail or compose a new one. So now when you send me something through my Contact Me page, it'll go to my new e-mail addy. For those of you who have written me, I have honestly been trying to e-mail you back.. but Yahoo wouldn't let me! So I'll be doing that either tonight or tomorrow through my new e-mail addy.

So fuck that noise. I changed my e-mail address that is linked to my blog and basically the only e-mail address I give out to anyone who I am not related to or work for.

As a result I knew my gravatar, which is that little icon that shows up next to my name when I comment here and on other blogs, would need to be updated. I was not going to lose my blue tiger damnit! And I was having all sorts of fun trying to get that to update. But I did it! It may take a while to update properly through out Wordpress, but my blue tiger should be there soon. I hope. (It had damn well better.)

Also, because I'm a net nerd, and I saw the announcement on Wordpress stating that you can now have twitter on your blog... I have added that. I don't know how long it'll take for the feeds to actually start displaying here.. or if I'm going to keep it... but I've done it. *hangs head in shame*

In other news...

Master and I are burning the midnight oil a little bit and He got a blowjob today.

After we were done with our running around and all that, I had taken my bath and put on a nightie. I had started out just sucking His dick as part of my begging routine.. but um.. yeah. I started to get wet, and my oral fixation took over. Damn my mouth! ;-) He seemed happy though. Well, He didn't bitch anyway. At least not until He had already shot His load down my throat and I continued sucking His cock. He told me that was "enough" because He was hyper sensitive. I whimpered, but He gave me "the look" and I stopped, although I had a grin on my face. How fun is that? Making your Master hyper sensitive from a nice simple blow job. *sighs happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment