April 9, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

Last night, Master and I retired to the bedroom. He laid down and told me to curl up. I did as I was told, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep right away. Why? Because I was horny.

I knew Master was tired and sore. So at first I thought about just trying my best to go to sleep. But then as He pulled me closer to Him and I felt my ass brush up against His cock, I thought again.

I decided that I would try to get laid.. and if He insisted that I just sleep, then so be it.

So I reached behind me and rubbed His thigh a little bit. He didn't push my hand away so I rubbed a little higher up on the thigh. So far so good. Then I grabbed His cock and started stroking it. He moved back a little so I could have better access. Jackpot.

So because He was sore and tired, He had me get on top and ride Him until we were both exhausted at which point I happily passed the fuck out.

This morning Master was awake before I was. And again last night I kept waking up for apparently no reason what so fucking ever. I hate that.

I got ready for work and headed out when B called to let me know he was outside waiting. Master apparently had a rough day at work, but He gets tomorrow off. Originally He was going to have to be to work by 4:30am. Ouch.

But at the last minute the supervisor decided that Master and the other laborer would get the day off and have a three day weekend. So bonus for Master.

Tomorrow should be a fairly simple day at work for me. It's always slow on Fridays, I'm learning. I'm almost up on my 30 days of employment there already. And by the end of June I'll be out of that probationary 90 day period. I hate those first 90 days. I mean, yeah a job can drop you at any point in time. However, for whatever reason, I'm always my most nervous during those first 90 days when they are trying to figure out if you are a good fit for them. Plus there is that whole 90 day review, etc and so on. But my trainer tells me I'm doing fine. She doesn't even check my work anymore. She just comes in, sees how I'm doing, and then she's on her way.

She asked me if I have ever done this kind of work before. (I'm in accounts payable now.) And I told her no. She asked me if I have ever worked with the applications before. Again I said no. She was impressed. So that's a good thing. :-) I'm liking it there. I'm not as stressed out or mentally drained when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment