September 26, 2013

On The Fence

I don't know why this thought ran through my head but it did. So I am posting about it.
I've never really been one about labels. Mainly because I feel like I straddle a few. I don't fit into just one. At least not in my mind. Partially because I don't want to just be stuck as one thing. I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense. There are a lot of labels I could put under. Some of them highly obvious.

Submissive. And even then it is only with Master. I do not have a generally submissive personality. In fact I can be a pretty big bitch and a sarcastic one at that.

Another one is a rocker chick. That one I fit almost perfectly into. I love my rock/hard rock/heavy metal music. There is something about it. And I can always, always, find a song that fits my mood if I happen to have one.

Obviously I'm a tattoo chick. And not a "I want a cute little unicorn." *shudders* I do have four butterflies but they surround a tribal piece on my left calf. I like other forms of body modification, such as piercings.

Currently I have both nipples pierced and a vertical clit hood piercing. I used to have more. I used to have my eyebrow and my tongue pierced. I ended up having to take the eyebrow piercing because the jobs I was looking at didn't allow facial piercings. My tongue ring I just took out because it was beginning to annoy me more than anything. I will admit that I miss my eyebrow piercing. But again, I can't have facial piercings. I had told Master at one point that I wanted a septum piercing. I think it would look awesome with the right jewelry. Master considered it for a little while but turned it down. I thought I could get away with it even at work since I could just flip up the jewelry.

Another label that some people may put me under is gothic. I'm not. Not even close. I may like some of the things that are typically associated with it. I love black clothing. I've actually wanted to die my hair black with thin steaks of dark red. Master shot that down as well. He said that He doesn't think I would look good with black hair.

I don't really get mad when He shuts that kind of thing down. I'm disappointed but I already know that once He has put His foot down there is no wiggle room. I can't try to make a case. I sometimes can if He hasn't made a final decision yet.

I think the other reason why people tend to associate me with the gothic label is because I am a morbid person. I love almost anything with a skull on it. Hell Master and I have a small statue next to our wedding picture of two skeletons sitting next to one another on a bench. One is wearing a tux and the other is wearing a wedding dress. And it says "Love Never Dies". My dad gave that to us not that long ago and I love it.

Master sometimes picks on me because I have no skull or death themed tattoos. Trust me, I've thought about it. But the only ones I think would make a great tattoo are too masculine to look right on me. So I've never gotten one placed on my skin. I would love to. But all the more "feminine" ones I've seen I don't like. At all. If I found the absolutely perfect one... then maybe. However, I do not see that happening. Plus that would put me over my 13 tattoo limit. I really want that one I had posted about before in regards to making fun of myself about being bipolar. But then again Master still thinks I'll go over 13. I'll find something else and some how some way figure out where to put it. *laughs* He is normally right.. but on this one? I'm not 100% on that. I want to stop at 13 so I can stick with the number I've always had in my head. But on the other hand I don't want to at one point find something I really, really want and know the perfect spot for it and have to tell myself that I can't because I already reached 13.

So yeah, those are some of the categories I fit under. I know there are more but like I said I feel like I straddle all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment