August 2, 2013

Sunday Hang Up

Today ended up being a little rushed. After work, I called my dad. A couple of days ago he had said he wanted to come up to visit us but wasn't sure if it would be Friday (today) or Sunday. No big deal.

But Master's brother e-mailed Him this afternoon before I got home from work asking if we would like to come down on Sunday. I had already been hoping that my dad would come up today instead simply because normally I prefer having my Sundays to be blank. But now Master's brother wanted to get together. We haven't seen them in a while, and while it's still a Sunday... Oh well.

So I called my dad to try and nail it down and he did end up coming up today. We had a lot of fun and we really didn't do anything at all. We sat in our living room and talked the entire time. He was here for a good three hours or so. We didn't watch anything, we just all sat around and talked. I think it's cool that we can all hang out and not be bored or have awkward silences. We were laughing a lot and just having a good time.

He left around 6pm or so and after that Master and I watched a movie.

By the way, I'm not saying I don't want to go see His brother. I really like His brother and his wife and kids. It's just that whole Sunday hang up I have. I'm glad we're going.

Like I said, I just have a hang up about Sundays. It doesn't matter who the plans or with or why... I just get that ugh feeling at first. But once Sunday hits I'm fine about it. It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment