March 12, 2013

Kicked Into Gear

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel more submissive than others? (Obviously the Masters/Mistresses haven't. That would be weird.) Now, when I get that way in response to something Master has said or done, that makes perfect sense to me. Sometimes that feeling sticks with me after said action. But then there are the days where it happens for absolutely no reason at all.

Today was a good example actually. Master and I were both tired and sore last night. It was not a special night in any way, shape, or form. We sat in the living room watching Netflix until Master told me to go to bed. That was basically it aside from my nightly routine.

This morning I woke up and my mood was normal. But then something happened. For whatever unknown reason that gear shift in my head knocked itself back into docile mode and got stuck there. If I had tried to change it I have a feeling the gears would have been grinding. (Yes, I'm using car analogies.. it's the only thing that makes sense to me when trying to describe such things.)

Never mind the fact that I hadn't even talked to Master yet. I had absolutely no interaction with Him aside from waking up next to Him. That was it. So like I said there was absolutely no reason why that happened.

After a while I gave up on trying to figure it out and just embraced it. As the day went by Master messaged me and I told Him about it. He said, "So it feels like you're on a tight leash basically?"

My response: "Yes! Tight like you're stepping on the leash to the point that my face is on the floor."

He said that visual was hot. And honestly, yeah it is. *laughs*

I would like to know why this happens. I don't know why I want to know. I mean, it is what it is. And it's not like I want to do anything about it. I just found it odd that the gear was kicked into place while I was at work. 

I'm still docile. Even more so now that I'm writing about it. In fact right now I feel more like I did when it first happened. Sometimes these feelings go up and down a little. It is always there once it kicks in like that but sometimes it becomes a stronger sensation than others. Right now it's pretty damn overwhelming. Not in a bad way either.

I'm quite enjoying it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment