March 4, 2011

28 and Counting

Today is my 28th birthday. It's been a nice day. I went to work, but thankfully it was my half day so I got out of there at noon. But some of the people in my department at work were nice enough to get me a balloon, a candy bar, and a birthday card. I don't think I've gotten a balloon for my birthday since I was 12.

I got home and Master and I relaxed for a while. We broke the budget a little bit and went out for dinner. It wasn't expensive or anything but I figured we'd at least do something for my birthday. When we got home Master worked on my shoulders for me.

Like I said it's been a nice day. Master had left a very touching note for me to find when I got up this morning, which I loved. My friends and family called me and wished me a happy birthday and that's been about it. No biggie.

So yep, 28 years and who knows how many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment