February 26, 2010

Can't Think of a Title

Yes people. I know my blog posts have been rather mundane lately. But honestly there isn't a lot going on right now besides bullshit at work. And I'm sure you guys get sick of reading about it and I get sick of typing about it after a while.

Nothing seems to change. My coworker is back to her old shit. My supervisor is still doing nothing about it. And I'm still busting my tail to make sure we don't get to far behind.

Plus, it's the weekend now. So no more work talk. But right now, without that I don't have a lot to talk about.

Master has been suffering from insomnia again. My joints are killing me and my shoulder and back muscles are giving me no end of hell right now.

Thrilling subjects, yes?

Master picked me up from work today and we've been relaxing ever since.

SS was supposed to come over tonight but she ended up canceling because she wanted to sleep. But quite honestly that was fine by me because all she's been doing lately is complaining. And that gets so old after a while. And she's little miss gossip queen, and I didn't feel like hearing every little detail about people I don't know at all.

Master and I watched two episodes of 1,000 Ways to Die on His Xbox 360. I love that show. It's like Jackass meets Faces of Death.

Other than that I just look forward to relaxing over the weekend. Hopefully my shoulders will relax so it doesn't hurt whenever I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment