July 1, 2009

Today Sucked

Today simply sucked. And not in a pleasing way either!

Today started off somewhat normal, except for the fact that Master had to go into work early. I got up at 6:30am and He was already at work. He called me shortly there after to tell me that yet again they had Him come in early for nothing. They "forgot" to tell Him that He wasn't going on the job He was supposed to go on anymore. So yeah, that sucked.

I go to work and it starts off fine, just fine. In fact the work flow was kind of slow. I should have been worried right then and there, but I wasn't. Then suddenly something comes down from one of the supervisors telling us that certain fees we bill our clients have changed and all files that are "x" amount old need to be updated. Suddenly, my nice slow day becomes busy as hell. Thankfully it was after my lunch break. But then, in the middle of this... the guy who was supposed to be there earlier in the day to fix the printer I use decided to show up. So I couldn't print, and I need to print. It took about a half hour for that to be fixed, and by that time I only had about an hour before I had to leave.

So I call my trainer and she tells me what to do and then tells me what to make up for tomorrow. So tomorrow might suck as well. Joy.

Master got out early enough to go home take a shower, and pick me up from work. So that was a good thing. But I had a headache and was tired. Master was also tired and sore. So we made quite the pair.

On the ride home we stopped at the landlord's office and dropped off the rent check. Bye bye hard earned money.

When we got home we ate dinner and watched Jurassic Park. Gods I remember that movie from when I was a kid. It came out in '93 so I was a whopping 10 years old. Master was 18. I still love that movie. And when we send that back to Netflix we should get Jurassic Park 2! And then Jurassic Park 3! Yay!

Other than that, Master and I are being lazy right now. He doesn't have to go into work until 11am, which means He won't be out of work in time to pick me up. So I have to talk to B in the morning to see if he can give me a ride home. If not, the bus it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment