November 19, 2014

Used

Last night I dressed up for Master. It is rather cold outside and the heat isn't that great here. So after my shower I put on a body stocking that leaves my tits exposed and then put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I know that sounds super sexy. But hey, it kept me warm. Once we were ready to turn everything off and settle in for the night I took off the hoodie and sweatpants, leaving only the body stocking on.

I was sitting on the bed with Master in front of me. He asked me if I had a mood for the night. I said that I would prefer to be used. He smiled and said He could handle that.

He pushed me onto my back, gripped my legs, and pulled me further down the bed. He laid on top of me and molested my tits for a little while. He then knelt up with my legs spread and Him kneeling in between them.

He moved my pussy lips around with His fingers and fingered me a little bit before finally guiding His cock inside me. He kept me on my back and I lifted my legs up so that they were wrapped around Him.

After a while He knelt up and without pulling out flipped me onto my side while He remained kneeling on the bed. He pinned my neck down with one of His hands and used the other to hold my hips while He fucked me, sometimes moving my hips so that I was basically bounging off of His cock.

After He filled me He just knelt there for a little while I felt His cock twitch inside of me. Once His dick became limp enough to just slip out of me He laid on His back and told me to clean Him off. After I cleaned Him off I got changed into my sleep clothes and took my pills.

I know that some people may think it's a little weird that sometimes I prefer to not get off during sex. It's not that I don't enjoy having orgasms. Just the opposite. But sometimes knowing that it isn't an option without permission and then knowing for a fact, from the start, that I won't be able to cum at all is a turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment