May 23, 2013

Pulling A Prank

Today was a very rough day. Very, very rough. I won't go into all the tiny details but I started off tired. Then something at work seriously pissed me off. I hid in the bathroom to send a quick e-mail to Master from my cell phone just to vent about said thing that pissed me off. I felt better immediately there after. Once I had calmed down I actually got into a pretty good mood as the work day went by.

That is kind of weird. But I think it's because the closer it got to the time I got to clock out, the more I thought about the fact that I have four days off! As a result my mood got a lot better. I'm probably going to end up basically living at work starting on Tuesday because I absolutely have to get caught up, but I'm not focusing on that right now. I'm focusing on the fact that for four days I get to be at home and relax. Well, minus a family thing that is going on this Saturday.

Four days off spending a lot of time with Master. I'm a very happy girl right now.

When I got home from work Master and I were trying to figure out what we wanted for dinner. We need to do grocery shopping and nothing in the house sounded good. We hemmed and hawed about it and finally said fuck it, we'll get McDonald's.

Since I was still dressed and had my shoes on I made the run down there. But before I did Master and I were joking around a little bit. He was being extremely goofy so I told Him that I was leaving the dog in charge. *laughs*

He asked me why and I said, "Because apparently You're five years old right now."

His response was to be even more goofy. Since I was heading out to McDonald's I told Him I was going to get Him a happy meal. He started to respond with something probably along the lines of, "Don't you dare.." but I don't know for sure because I had already shut the door while laughing.

The drive thru line was longer than I expected so I had time to think. As I was thinking the thought popped into my head that you can actually buy a happy meal toy without the happy meal. Yep, time to pull a prank on Master.

So I got our usual meals and also ordered a toy without the happy meal. They handed me the bag of food and the toy. Why they didn't just put the toy in the bag I have no idea. When I got home and parked the car I quickly stuffed the toy in the McDonald's bag so He wouldn't see it.

Whenever we get McDonald's I put the bag on the counter, pull my food out, and then hand Him the bag with His food in it. As a result He didn't see the toy until after He opened the bag and stuck His hand in to grab a cheeseburger. He pulled the toy out and looked at me with a "Really?" type look on His face. He did laugh though.

And after we were done eating He actually opened the toy bag and put the toy together. It's a glider type toy so He threw it a couple of times before setting it down. It's currently sitting on the side table. I thought He would just throw it away, but figured it was worth the tiny bit of money they charge for the toy just to pull a prank on Him. But, He is actually keeping it. At least for now.

I'm really glad I can do stupid shit like that for a laugh and not get in trouble for it. He has a great sense of humor, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment